Good day everyone! Today, I’m excited to share with you another product unboxing made possible by the folks at TONOR.
The product we are unboxing is the TONOR TC30 USB Microphone. It is a budget-friendly USB condenser microphone that comes with a pop filter, shock mount, and foldable tripod.
As usual, I’m going to share the basic product features and specifications, as well as some unboxing photos and an unboxing video.
TONOR TC30 USB MICROPHONE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Input Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 16Bit
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 32dB±3dB (0dB = 1V/Pa, at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 2.2kΩ
- Max. SPL: 100dB
- THD+N: <1%
- S/N Ratio: 68dB
- USB Cable Length: 2m
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Weight: 400grams
- Dimensions: 23.5 x 10.5 x 14.2 cm
TONOR TC30 USB MICROPHONE BASIC FEATURES:
- PLUG and PLAY – With a USB 2.0 data port, no additional driver is required. TC30 is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- CARDIOID PICKUP PATTERN – The mic has a cardioid pickup pattern and an excellent off-axis suppression function, allowing it to capture more natural sound and suppress unwanted background noise.
- EASY TO INSTALL – Without any assembly, only need to attach the pop filter to the mic tripod, and then it can be plugged in and played.
- USB Condenser Microphone
- Shock Mount
- Foldable Tripod
- USB Type-C to USB-A 2.0 Cable
- Instruction Manual
By the way, I’m trying to get more exposure on YouTube so I would appreciate it if you could like and share the unboxing video. While you’re at it, please subscribe to the channel.
That’s all I have for this unboxing post. Details about the product performance and other stuff will be featured in a separate, full product review that will be posted in the coming weeks. If you’re interested in that, make sure to subscribe to our RSS feed or Email feed (use the Subscribe widget found on the top part of the sidebar). You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Based on the basic features, specifications, photos, and unboxing video that I have shared with you, what do you guys think of the TONOR TC30 USB Microphone?
If you have any questions about this product or want me to cover something in particular in my review, please let me know by leaving a comment below.
You can purchase the TONOR TC30 USB Microphone from Amazon US or Amazon Canada using the links below:
(NOTE: both prices are exclusive of shipping & import fees)
DISCLAIMER: The product used in this review was provided by TONOR but all opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine. This post may contain affiliate links that allow me to earn commissions at no additional cost to you. We are reader-supported so when you buy through the affiliate links, you are also helping or supporting us.