Less than a week after I received the Nokia N8 trial unit, I received another package from Nokia WOMWorld via DHL. This time, the package contained the Nokia BH-905i bluetooth stereo headset. Was expecting the white model but instead received the black one. Anyways, I’ve had it with me for a few days now and have tried it a couple times but haven’t really tested it thoroughly since I’m still working with the Nokia N8.
Nokia BH-905i Specs:
- Bluetooth Specification: 2.1 + EDR, Headset Profile (HSP) 1.2, Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.1, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2 and Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) 1.0
- Wired connectivity: 3.5mm headset jack input compatible
- Speaker drivers: 32mm high performance driver
- sFrequency response: 15Hz to 20kHz
- Battery: Li-ion Polymer Rechargeable Battery 600 mAh
- Operating time: 24 hours talk time; 25 hours music playback; 15 hours talk time with active noise cancellation; 16 hours music playback with active noise cancellation; 40 hours wired music playback
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Standby time: 600 hours (25 days)
Aside from the Nokia BH-905i bluetooth headset, the package also included the following cables and adapters:
- Nokia Audio Cable CA-143U with 3.5mm Nokia AV connector (~1.2m)
- Nokia Audio Cable CA-182U with 3.5mm iPhone compatible connector (~1.2m)
- Nokia Extension Audio Cable CA-144U (~1.7m)
- Nokia AV Adapter AD-52 for 2.5 mm Nokia AV
- Nokia Audio Adapter AD-63 for standard 3.5 mm jack
- Nokia Adapter AD-71 for airplane
- Nokia Adapter AD-70 for 6.3 mm home stereo
I’ll be testing the Nokia BH-905i for listening to music, watching videos and making calls with the Lenovo IdeaPad Y560, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and the Nokia N8 in the next few days so expect the hands-on review by next week or the week after.
Let me know if you have any questions or specific features you’d like to know about the Nokia BH-905i and I’ll try to include it on my review.