If you’re a regular visitor, subscribed to RSS/email updates, or follow us on social media then you know that we have an ongoing anniversary giveaway. The giveaway wouldn’t be possible at all without the generosity and support of our sponsors and that is why I will be featuring them individually in the next couple of weeks.
Our first featured sponsor doesn’t need any type of introduction for most folks in the WordPress community. For the sake of those who don’t know him, Brian Gardner is a well-known figure in the WordPress community and one of the pioneers of the premium WordPress theme revolution (pun intended). He founded the popular premium WordPress theme brand StudioPress (makers of the popular Genesis theme framework) back in 2007 and was acquired by WPEngine last year.
In case you’re not familiar with his style, he specializes in simple and minimalistic designs. You can see samples of his work below.
Professional minimalist lifestyle WordPress theme
Professional minimalist business WordPress theme
Professional minimalist portfolio WordPress theme
BASIC THEME FEATURES:
- Minimalist Design – Handcrafted with love, the plethora of white space is where the magic happens.
- Mobile Responsive – Your website is perfectly optimized for every browser, device, and screen size.
- Elegant Typography – Your visitors will love to read each and every word you have exquisitely written.
- Genesis Framework – The underlying code of your website is secure and built on an unshakable foundation.
- Speedy Performance – The engine of your website is a combination of lightweight and extremely powerful.
- Featured Images – Use imagery to set the tone and present an amazing experience for your visitors.
NOTE: These themes require the Genesis Framework so you’ll have to purchase that first before you can use any of these themes.
Aside from creating beautiful minimalistic WordPress themes, Brian Gardner offers web design, brand strategy, and social media services. You can follow him on social media via these accounts: Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter.
This post may contain affiliate links that allow us to earn commissions at no additional cost to you. We are reader-supported so when you buy through the affiliate links, you are also helping or supporting us.