How are you guys doing? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We only have a couple of days left into our anniversary giveaway so before it ends, we’d like to feature another sponsor.
Our featured sponsor today is Themify. This is the second time that they have collaborated with us. The first time was back in 2013, for the $10,500 Thanksgiving Giveaway which unfortunately didn’t push through due to the lack of entrants/participants. I’m glad that they didn’t hesitate and accepted the invitation to be a part of this giveaway when I reached out to them last month.
Themify is a premium WordPress theme and plugin provider which was launched back in 2010 by Nick La and Darcy Clarke. You might know Nick La for the popular and successful website called Web Designer Wall.
This is now their tenth year, making Themify one of the oldest and successful theme and plugin providers in the WordPress community. That shouldn’t come as a surprise, especially if you’ve seen the design and quality of their WordPress themes and plugins.
Although you can get themes and plugins individually, Themify operates primarily as a WordPress club. If you’re not familiar with the term, it means that Themify offers club members access to all their premium themes and plugins for a flat fee. This type of setup is ideal for folks who create or develop custom sites for clients who prefer to use WordPress.
Currently, Themify has about 42 themes and at least 12 plugins that are available in freemium and premium versions. Today, we are going to showcase one of their products called Builder Pro.
Builder Pro is a visual page builder for WordPress that lets users create an entire site by simply dragging and dropping various elements and putting them together. Users can visually customize each template: header, footer, posts, pages, archives, etc. With Builder Pro, you don’t need any coding skills to be able to create dynamic sites.
Check out this YouTube tutorial video to get a better idea of what Builder Pro’s capabilities and features:
- Display Conditions – Display conditions allow you to set rules for where templates will display. Conditions can be set on the entire site or on certain posts, pages, and categories. Or include a template on specific pages, but exclude it on certain categories, posts, tags, etc. This provides the flexibility to create unique templates for every single page of the site.
- Dynamic Content – Transform static modules into dynamic elements (eg. displaying post’s featured image as a background, displaying post title with FitText addon, and much more). Pull post meta and custom fields from the database and display them anywhere you want on the templates. It works with all custom fields whether they are created manually with WordPress or added by third-party plugins such as ACF, Pods, Toolset, Meta Box, etc.
- Predesigned Templates & Themes – Time is everything. Creating a fully designed theme with Builder Pro is literally done in just a few clicks. Add a new theme, pick a predesigned theme, all associated templates will be automatically imported. Then you can use the imported templates as is or customize it to your liking.
- 100% Responsive – All content and templates created with the Builder are 100% responsive.
- Theme Compatibility – Builder Pro works with any WordPress theme with the Builder Plugin activated.
- Sticky Header – Create a sticky header with the sticky scrolling that is built in the Themify Builder.
- Global Style – Save any styling as Global Style and re-use it on the entire site.
- Import/Export – Easily transfer Pro themes and templates between sites.
- Pro Modules – Builder Pro includes 30+ modules to create any templates as you need.
Builder Pro is available as a membership license that costs US$69. The package includes Builder Pro + all 25 Builder Addons (see image below).
As part of our Anniversary Giveaway, Themify is giving away 3 x Master Club licenses each worth US$89. The Master Club license includes 42 Themes with Photoshop Files + 12 Plugins + 25 Builder Addons + 5 Post Type Builder Addons. Aside from that, you will also get new themes, addons & plugins with 1-year support and updates. Click here to join the giveaway.
To learn more about Builder Pro, please visit the official page. You can also follow Themify on Facebook and Twitter to get notified of their latest updates.