It’s time to feature another sponsor of our ongoing anniversary giveaway. Back in the day, if you wanted to create or customize a WordPress theme, you’d have to do it manually (code). If you’re not a web developer or don’t have any knowledge in HTML, CSS, etc. you’re stuck with free themes or you’ll have to hire someone to create one for you.
These days, you no longer have to worry about most of that stuff thanks to page builder WordPress plugins. With the help of these plugins, ordinary users can create or customize WordPress themes without having to write any code. They work like WYSIWYG editors and most, if not all, offer drag and drop functionality.
Brizy Builder is one of the solid options available right now if you’re looking for a user-friendly page builder. There are 2 versions of Brizy Builder: Brizy for Cloud and Brizy for WordPress.
Brizy for WordPress is self-explanatory. Brizy for Cloud on the other hand is something new.
Brizy for Cloud is a hosted platform powered by the Brizy builder (outside of WordPress), that aims to provide a more streamlined experience when creating landing pages & multi-page websites. It offers unlimited hosting space and enticing free publishing options.
Brizy for Cloud is ideal for those who don’t need a full blog/website and only want to create a landing page. One of the main advantages of using it compared to WordPress is that you don’t have to host, install, secure and manage anything because Brizy Cloud is handled and managed by them.
If you’re still not sure what Brizy Builder is or what it can do, check out this video:
- Real-time Editing – No more disjointed experiences, create everything visually, right in front of your eyes.
- Drag & Drop – Arrange and move anything you see on screen with a simple motion of your cursor.
- Fully Loaded – Forms, Sliders & Tabs are just a few of the premium tools included in the Free version.
- Undo / Redo – Go back to a previous state with our Undo functionality. Or, redo steps to work faster.
- Video Backgrounds – Use any YouTube or Vimeo videos as a loopable background to any block.
- Animations – Entry animations that bring pizzaz and interaction are always a good idea to have.
- Shadows – Add box-shadows to any element, including columns and rows.
- Image Focus & Zoom – Zoom in a photo and pan it around with our unique Focus point functionality.
- Borders & Corners – Further stylise your content by rounding corners or adding borders.
- Padding & Margin – These all-important web design tools are easy to use and to understand in Brizy.
- Resize Columns – Just drag the handle that appears between 2 adjacent columns to resize their width.
Brizy Builder comes with 400+ pre-made professional designs (pages, blocks, pop-ups, etc.) that can help your website get off to a great start. It also offers Global Styling options that allow users to customize global elements (like text color) with a single click. This is a valuable time-saving feature that web designers always need or want.
It also supports the top custom field WordPress plugins like ACF, Toolset, Pods and Meta Box.
Brizy for Cloud and Brizy for WordPress are both available in two versions, FREE and PRO. See this link for feature comparison between the FREE and PRO version.
The PRO version is available in 3 different licenses Personal (US$49/Year), Studio (US$99/Year) and Lifetime (US$299). Learn more about the different features available for each license here.
In case you missed it, you can win a FREE copy of Brizy Builder PRO Personal Plan by joining our Anniversary Giveaway.