With one day left in our anniversary giveaway, we only have one sponsor left to feature and that is WPZoom.
If you have been following this blog and/or have joined our past giveaways, you’ll know that WPZoom has been a long time and regular sponsor of JaypeeOnline. Aside from that, we have also featured several of their free WordPress themes and icon sets.
Today we are going to feature their ultimate product which is the All Themes Package. So what makes this package special? It includes all WPZoom premium WordPress themes which currently are at 44. Here’s a preview of those themes:
Here are some of the notable names who are using WPZoom’s Inspiro theme:
- George Stoyle, The British Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2016
- Craig Parry, Multi-award Winning Photographer from Australia
- Peugeot Sweden – peugeotmotion.se website
Check out this YouTube video that features the Inspiro theme. It’s a bit long but it contains a lot of information like theme overview, download & installation instructions and various configuration and setup procedures.
Below are the included benefits as well as the basic features included when you get WPZoom’s All Themes Package:
- 44 WordPress themes – Acess to all WordPress themes. 44 business, magazine, WooCommerce, portfolio and niche themes.
- Free Access to New Themes & Updates – WPZoom releases a new theme every 2-3 months.
- Automatic Updates – Keep themes up-to-date with new 1-click theme updates. Activate license key and updating themes is a simple process.
- Lifetime License Usage – Use WPZoom themes on your websites for as long as you want. Truly lifetime license usage.
- Just $2.99 per Theme – Ridiculously good value. With 44 themes, you’re paying $2.99 per theme which is equivalent to 90% savings.
- Fast & Friendly Support – Access to world-class support for all 44 themes for 12 months.
- Live Customizer – all themes include a live customizer that allows users to visually customize various aspects of the theme.
- True Responsive Design – all themes have responsive design that automatically fits desktop, tabet and mobile screens straight out of the box.
- 1-Click Updates & Demo Importer – all themes include the 1-Click Demo Content Importer that allows users to setup the theme quickly.
- SEO Friendly Code – all themes are coded by professional developers using the latest web standars, ensuring clean, readable and easy-to-modify code.
- Translation & Multilanguage Ready – all themes are localized, meaning they can be easily translated into any language.
- WordPress Compatibility – all themes are compatible with the latest version of WordPress.
The All Themes Package is available in three versions – Personal, Basic and Pro. See the price and feature comparison below:
Aside from the names I mentioned above, there are thousands of individuals, companies and organizations including – Bloomberg, Groupon, Citroën, Barnes & Noble and Massachusetts Institute of Technology that use WPZoom’s products. With that type of clientel, you can be sure that they offer good quality products and support. If you decide to try any WPZoom product, they offer a 14-day money-back guarantee on all single theme and plugin purchases.
For more information about the All Themes Package or the Foodica and Inspiro premium themes, check out the WPZoom website. You can also follow them on Facebook or Twitter to get the latest updates on their latest WordPress theme releases.
If you want to get a chance of getting an All Themes Package Personal license for FREE, check out our Anniversary Giveaway! Aside from that, we are also giving away 2 x WPZoom theme licenses so you can get to pick any theme you like.