Anthony Montalbano and JTPratt recently gave a presentation at WordPress Ann Arbor on WordPress Best Practices entitled “100 Things you Need to Know About WordPress“. Their presentation features a comprehensive list of useful WordPress tips, tricks and other essential WordPress-related resources. If you weren’t able to attend the event, don’t worry because these guys have made their presentation available online.
Below is the complete list of topics covered by Anthony Montalbano and JTPratt’s presentation divided into 10 parts.
100 Things You Need to Know About WordPress
- 10 Things to Know about WordPress and Web Hosting
- 10 Things to Know about Setup and Installing WordPress
- 10 Things to Know About Choosing a WordPress Theme
- 10 Things to Know about WordPress Security
- 10 WordPress Plugins to Install by Default
- 10 Things to Know About WordPress Content Creation
- 10 Things to Know About WordPress Theme Modification
- 10 WordPress Plugins to Install for Fundamental Functionality
- 10 Things to Know about WordPress Content Organization
- 10 Types of Helpful WordPress Resources
Click here to get the powerpoint slide/pdf file of the full presentation or links to the different articles featured on 100 Things You Need to Know About WordPress.
Kudos to Anthony Montalbano and JTPratt for sharing their presentation to the WordPress community and making it available online.
Any new stuff you learned from this presentation? Which topic/s do you like or find useful the most? Any other plugins or resources that you think should’ve made it to the list? Please share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.