If you’re looking for powerful and versatile yet affordable wireless earbuds, you should check out the Ultimate V6 Wireless Earbuds. Learn more about this product by checking out today’s unboxing post.
These cool wireless earbuds were made by Sounds Good, a company based in Quebec, Canada and they were kind enough to send us a pair of Ultimate V6 Wireless Earbuds.
This will be the first time that I’ll be reviewing true wireless earbuds. The Dodocool DA109 Bluetooth Earphones and the HAVIT 139 Bluetooth Earbuds that we reviewed in the past were called “wireless” because they connected to your device via Bluetooth but they’re not truly wireless because the earpieces are connected together by a cable/wire.
ULTIMATE V6 PRODUCT FEATURES
- High-Fidelity Audio: The Sounds Good Ultimate V6 is equipped with passive noise-cancelling and the most advanced Bluetooth 5.2 technology, making them an ideal choice for working, exercising, or just listening to music peacefully. They offer a truly outstanding and natural sound with powerful bass performance.
- Secure & Comfortable: With an ergonomic and lightweight design that ensures comfort and stability, customize the fit with the included two sizes of silicone tips that won’t hurt your ears nor fall out, even during a vigorous workout.
- Simple Functions: The touch interface lets you manage your music and calls with ease, controlling play, pause, volume, tracks, order or activate the voice assistant. With the single/twin feature, you can use either or both earbuds to listen to music or make phone calls.
- Charging & Playtime: Get 7 hours of listening to music or 5 hours of on-call time with a full charge. The case supports up to 5 full charges. Use a USB-C cable to charge the case quickly or simply place it down on a wireless charging pad for super-convenient recharging.
- Weather & Sweat Resistant: The earbuds are IPX5 rated, to keep them protected against splashing or while you work up a sweat, making them an ideal companion for workouts.
- Microphone Form Factor: Built-in
- Headphones Form Factor: Earbud
- Ambient Noise-Cancellation (Calls): cVc 8.0
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 (backwards compatible)
- Bluetooth Signal Range: 10 meters/ 33 feet
- Bluetooth Codecs: aptX, aptX Adaptive, SBC, AAC
- Wireless Charging: Qi wireless/induction
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion/Rechargeable
- Battery Life (Standby): 15 days
- Music Autonomy (full volume): 7 hours
- Call Autonomy: 5 hours
- Material Type: Silicone
- Water Resistance: IPX5 rating (light rain, sweating)
- Input: 300mA
- Output: 5V—200mA
- Capacity: 300mAh
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.7 x 2.4 cm
- Weight: 110 Grams
- 1 x Pair of Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds (2 pcs) Ultimate V6
- 1 x Matte black charging case
- 4 x Silicone tips (2x small, 2x medium)
- User Manual
Since this was only an unboxing post, we only shared the product features, specifications, unboxing photos, and the unboxing video. A more detailed product review of the Ultimate V6 wireless earbuds will be published as a separate blog post.
I’ve been able to try out the Ultimate V6 the past few days, but I still need to conduct some more tests in order to try out all the features. I’ll be using it to make/receive phone calls, listen to music and watch videos. I’ll then share my experience in the product review post.
The Ultimate V6 Wireless Earbuds by Sounds Good are available on Amazon Canada or via their official website for $99 CAD. You can use the links below if you want to purchase them.
Thank you once again to Sounds Good, for providing the Ultimate V6 and making this unboxing possible.