I was surprised to see a DHL delivery guy knocking at the door yesterday afternoon. I asked my wife if she was expecting any packages, but she said “No”. When I went to open the door, it was only then that I realized what it was. The package contained the Nokia Booklet 3G review unit that I requested from Nokia WOMWorld two weeks ago.
Some of you might remember that I blogged about the Nokia Booklet 3G mini laptop when it was launched in August of last year. My post was about the launch, the specifications and a few product photos. Now that I have this review unit, I can do an in-depth, hands-on review of this device. I’ll have this unit with me for two weeks, so I’ll have ample time to do my review. For now, I’ll share with you the unboxing photos that I took earlier this morning.
- CPU: 1.6-GHz Intel Atom Z530
- Operating System: MS Windows 7 Starter
- RAM: 1GB RAM Upgradable to 1 GB
- Hard Drive Size: 120GB
- Hard Drive Speed: 4,200rpm
- Hard Drive Type: SATA Hard Drive
- Display Size: 10.1 Native Resolution 1280 x 720
- Graphics Card: Intel GMA 500
- Video Memory: 251MB
- Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- Mobile Broadband: AT&T 3G
- Ports (excluding USB): HDMI
- Ports (excluding USB): Audio-out
- Ports (excluding USB): Audio-in
- USB Ports: 3
- Card Slots: SD memory reader
- Card Slots: SIM Warranty/Support
- Size: 10.4 x 7.3 x 0.8 inches
- Weight 2.8 pounds
That’s it for now. I’ll be posting my hands-on review some time next week, so watch out for it. If you don’t want to miss the review, make sure you subscribe to JaypeeOnline’s RSS feed via feed reader or via email.
Based on the photos I took above, what do you guys think of this device? Doesn’t it look nice? Would you be interested in having or trying out one even for a short period of time? Please share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.