Free Microsoft Zune? Why Not!

Microsoft Zune

I was planning to post this a couple weeks back but I’ve been too busy with other stuff and I wasn’t able to finish it. Well here goes, hope it’s not too late.

Do you want to win a free Microsoft Zune? If you do, then you can participate in John Chow’s Evil Blog Contest where he’s giving away a Microsoft Zune digital audio player to one lucky person by the end of the month. I know it’s almost the end of April but what the heck, there’s still a few more days left and nothing to lose. All you have to do is make a post about the contest and use the anchor test make money on the internet linking back to John and you’re set.

This is an example on how to do it:

John Chow dot Com, a blog that helps you make money on the internet, is giving away a Microsoft Zune. To enter, all you have to do is write about it. This is my entry. Now give me my Zune!

I still don’t own a mp3 player and if I were to buy one myself, my first choice would be a Creative Zen Vision M then next would be an iPod, but if it’s a free Microsoft Zune? Why not! I’m not keeping my hopes up, but I know I have a chance of winning it just like the rest. So I’ll keep my fingers crossed and wait for the results. :D

May 7, 2007 at 10:33 AM

@dimaks – a lady won the Zune and the thing is, she won’t be using it coz she’s gonna give it away with her own contest. :D

2. dimaks

May 7, 2007 at 9:50 AM

How was this contest?

April 29, 2007 at 8:31 AM

@peter – It’s good when there are other options available so that there will be no monopoly so pricing and other features will be competitive.

@trench – is not enough? :D

4. trench

April 28, 2007 at 11:00 PM

I want another IPOD! haha

5. peter

April 28, 2007 at 3:34 AM

looks like apple with have a close competitor in the ipod-type gadget.

6. melo villareal

April 27, 2007 at 10:05 PM

whew i wish i can have one too///// LOL

April 27, 2007 at 8:20 PM

@fruityoaty – So did you join the contest? I didn’t see anything about it on your blog.

Yeah, I’ve seen that and have checked it out already. My rank seems to be going down everyday. LOL Really? I think you just have to notify the owner, Andrew and tell him about it. I’m pretty sure he’ll add your blog once he knows about it.

@melo – The best things in life are free, same goes for gadgets. Hehe :D

8. fruityoaty

April 27, 2007 at 7:49 PM

A contest for a free Zune? Count me in! :D

Hey, did you see this…
    Your #50 out of #100 Filipinos on a new rank tracking system (takes into account your Technorati and Feedburner stats).

Technically, I should be in there… at about #52 (with my current Technorati rank)… but yet again (as with that Yugatech list), I can’t seem to make this new list either, lol. Maybe I’m not “Pinoy” enough for the Pinoy blogosphere.

April 27, 2007 at 10:52 AM

@J David – Hehe..yeah, I couldn’t help it. It’s too good to pass and like you said, it’s free. :D

@rose – Hello! Yeah, long time no how’s the house hunting? Baby Matthew’s big and heavy already, I’ll post his latest pix later. :)

10. J David

April 27, 2007 at 6:33 AM

HA HA! I knew you would give in, too!

I mean, its a free Zune.

11. rose

April 27, 2007 at 8:09 AM

uy musta ka na? havent been here for a looonngggg time.. been busy looking for a house lately.. hows your baby? laki na siguro ano?

anyway, tryk o nga yan.. :P