It’s a weekend again and you know what that means, another weekend roundup! Enjoy!
- Good news for my kababayans (countrymen), PayPal Philippines now has full features. This means that aside from sending money capabilities and the new withdrawal features, registered members in the Philippines and Indonesia can now receive funds from 90 markets and 17 currencies.
- Miguel Paraz and the Philippine Interconnectivity story.
- Dexter shares the lessons he’s learned on how to earn from linking to other sites.
- Learn how to block specific sites using a firewall with Eli.
- McBilly on why some make money online blogs don’t make money.
- Wanna increase traffic to your blog? Write about current events.
- Google Earth adds YouTube videos. via Brown Baron’s blog
- AJ shows us a preview of the deliciously new del.icio.us.
- Manuel Viloria on the Viral Cash Cow.
- Haven’t upgraded to WordPress 2.3 yet? Here’s several incompatible plugins and additional tips for upgrading to WP 2.3 from my friend Joni.
Last week’s roundup didn’t get any comments or feedback. It could be because that it was on the same weekend of the Pacquiao vs Barrera 2 fight. But it made me think whether this feature is still worth doing and if someone is actually reading it.
Anyways, I’d like to get your opinions or any type of feedback especially from my regular readers regarding this weekly feature. Should I continue doing this weekend roundup? Please help me out here. Thank you and have a good weekend!
i must have been living under a rock. been busy lately. thanks for another link bro. :smile:
@Teejay – Thanks for the compliment! I do see to it that I feature or include links to Pinoy blogs as my way of helping out or supporting my kababayans even if they don’t need the traffic or exposure. :)
Your weekend roundups has been pointing us to many informational blog posts from our kababayans.
Should you continue? I think you should.
@Allen – Thank you! Glad to know that you guys like this weekly feature. :)
You should continue this! No exceptions. ^_^
@Eli – You’re welcome! :)
yeah, me too.. thanks very much for the link.. another batch of interesting reads!
@Brown Baron – You’re welcome mate! :D
Thanks for the mention buddy!
@Dexter – Yup, I kept my promise. You’re welcome my friend! :D
You made your promise linking to my new Wordepress site..
I really appreciate it friend.
@Joni – I’m glad to know that. Well you better be reading it, coz if not…just kidding! Hehe you’re welcome! ;)
<em>I'm</em> reading! hehe. I may not be able to leave a comment all the time, but I'm definitely reading. I'm even visiting those links that you include in your list. :)
Thanks sa link liwat! :)
@McBilly – Yeah, I guess bloggers do have a life and take a break on weekends. Hehe
Thanks for kind words! You’re welcome! :D
Wow! Thanks for the link Jaypee. :mrgreen:
Comment activity really does go slow over the weekend. It just proves that even bloggers have a life. Haha.
Anyway, I think you should continue with this weekend roundup Jaypee. I found some cool posts from reading it. And loving the link love.
Enjoy your weekends. Mabuhay!