It’s a weekend again and you know what that means, another weekend roundup! Enjoy!
- Good news for my kababayans (countrymen), PayPal Philippines now has full features. This means that aside from sending money capabilities and the new withdrawal features, registered members in the Philippines and Indonesia can now receive funds from 90 markets and 17 currencies.
- Miguel Paraz and the Philippine Interconnectivity story.
- Dexter shares the lessons he’s learned on how to earn from linking to other sites.
- Learn how to block specific sites using a firewall with Eli.
- McBilly on why some make money online blogs don’t make money.
- Wanna increase traffic to your blog? Write about current events.
- Google Earth adds YouTube videos. via Brown Baron’s blog
- AJ shows us a preview of the deliciously new del.icio.us.
- Manuel Viloria on the Viral Cash Cow.
- Haven’t upgraded to WordPress 2.3 yet? Here’s several incompatible plugins and additional tips for upgrading to WP 2.3 from my friend Joni.
Last week’s roundup didn’t get any comments or feedback. It could be because that it was on the same weekend of the Pacquiao vs Barrera 2 fight. But it made me think whether this feature is still worth doing and if someone is actually reading it.
Anyways, I’d like to get your opinions or any type of feedback especially from my regular readers regarding this weekly feature. Should I continue doing this weekend roundup? Please help me out here. Thank you and have a good weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links that allow us to earn commissions at no additional cost to you. We are reader-supported so when you buy through the affiliate links, you are also helping or supporting us.