Welcome to the 2nd edition of our Reader Reviews blog segment. Today we’re sharing with you a review submitted by Karl Joseph Ku, a real estate broker by profession who also happens to be an aspiring photographer, seasonal bookworm, cat lover, and lapsed gamer (according to his Instagram profile).
He was one of the winners of our Musicanywhere AD0503 Bluetooth Earphones Giveaway and we asked him to share with us his thoughts and experience with his new set of earphones.
WHY MUSICANYWHERE AD0503?
Since I started doing a cardio workout every other day, I have been tempted to buy Bluetooth earphones so I could listen to music or watch TV series privately and comfortably while I’m on my elliptical machine. Luckily, I won a pair!
FEATURES I LIKE?
- It is bluetooth w/c means I can connect to my devices wirelessly. Plus, I do not have to worry for tangled wires every time I use it.
- Lightweight and compact. I can easily pack it in my bag or pocket.
- User friendly.
- Comes with a clip that you can attach to your back/collar just in case the earphones fall off.
- Free carry pouch.
- When not in use and just hanging on my neck (while also clipped on my collar), the right earpiece with the control buttons tend to pull its way down making it uneven. Then I have to keep adjusting by pulling the left earpiece when I decide to use them again (I did not use the magnetized back of the earpiece as I was already wearing 2 kinds of necklaces/pendants. I wanted them just by my shoulders)
- Affordable price
- I can hear bass! It has moderate bass just enough to satisfy your eardrums at a certain beat.
- Moderate clarity and crispness of sound.
- Soft rubber ear stuff… It does not hurt my ears.
- If you are planning to travel at a long distance you might want to consider bringing a wired one. I just came from a trip and it took me 45 mins (w/o heavy traffic) to get to the airport, 2 hours wait to board the plane, At least 1 hour of air travel, 2-3 hours travel from airport to pier, 1.5 hours ferry ride to the island, then 30-40 minutes land travel going to the resort. So technically, if you are listening to music constantly while on the go, the battery will quit on you.
NOTE: One full charge lasted me around 4 and 1/2 hours (more or less).
For the very affordable price, the Musicanywhere AD0503 is a good option particularly for those who frequent the gym or for the daily commute to work/school. The headstage quality is moderately good. The brilliance, bass, brightness, or harmonics are well balanced. Although, it would be unfair to compare it to my JBL Everest 300 and E40BT since they are much bigger in size, but still, the AD0503 is a good choice.
Thanks again to Karl Joseph Ku for submitting this great review of the Musicanywhere AD0503 Bluetooth Earphones. You can follow him on Instagram – @iamsantelmo.
If you’d like to send in your own reader review, please email it to jphabaradas[at]gmail[dot]com or via the Contact page using the subject line “Submit a Reader Review“. Please send it as an in-line attachment, html/text file or Microsoft Word document.
Anyone else own or have tried the Musicanywhere AD0503 Bluetooth Earphones? What are the features you like or dislike? Please share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.