Hi everyone! How’s your weekend and how’s your week going so far? I had a great weekend spending lots of time with my family. We went to Disneyland last Wednesday and spent the whole day there. Did some shopping during the weekend, went to Ontario Mills on Friday, then to Cabazon – Desert Hills Premium Outlets (factory outlet stores) on Saturday evening and then back to Ontario Mills last Sunday. Its nice to have a break once in a while from work/blogging especially if you spend quality time with your family. My apologies for the late Weekend Roundup. I wasn’t able to publish this roundup last Sunday because I was out the whole day and didn’t come back til late in the evening. Anyways, better late than never right? Hope you enjoy it!
- 5 Guaranteed Ways to Hate Your Own Writing
- Why You Should Add an FAQ to Your Blog
- 7 Guaranteed Ways to Make Your Blog Better
- Sunday Morning SEO: A Simple Way to Create Linkworthy Content
- Make A Donation to Your Favorite WordPress Plugin Developer(s) on March 1st
- Remove unused utm_source from your urls
- Repurpose Your WordPress Blog Posts on YouTube
- Customize WordPress WYSIWYG Editor
- Chinese Authorities Behind Google Attack, Researcher Claims
- Coming Soon: Ads onÂ Twitter?
- Gears adopters face rough transition as Google goes HTML5
- FCC Study Underscores Need for Broader Broadband
- Lenovo X210 Claims to Be World’s Fastest Ultraportable
- TSA orders some full body scanners, to be delivered some time
- Toshiba Portege M780 marries Core i7 with tablet ergonomics, goes official
- BCC announces a computer called Alex
- Here’s Why I Unfriended Darren Rowse in Facebook
- How To Block The Cuil Bot
- How to Start Freelancing with No Experience
- SmartBro Surf TV launched!
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
- iBlog6: The 6th Philippine Blogging Summit
- Another $100 Google Adwords Coupon
- HTC HD Mini, Legend & Desire Launched at MWC 2010
- Windows Phone 7 Series
- WordPress 2.9.2
- Top Blogs in the Philippines 2009
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or want your article or find an interesting story that you want to be featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.
Thank you for your time and hope you guys are having a great week!
No comment or email from Darren. Maybe if I wrote it in my rusty you-suck-mode, he just might have bothered. Darren is a master at reputation management, meeting criticism against him head-on with positive explanation of his position.
I did not set out to make a dent at his rep. It will take a grievous misstep on his part to make that possible. When he realigned his Facebook community he only did what he should have done a long time ago.
I wrote it to salvage my promdi, star-struck sensibilities. Something akin to someone falling flat on his face and still has the madness to say, “O, kaya nyo iyon?”
@jan – Yeah, me too. Really helpful post and effective too, considering it made you leave a comment here. LOL
I bet that post of yours got a lot of attention. Btw, what was Darren’s reaction to it? Did he leave a comment or send you an email? :D
I like 7 Ways to Improve Your Blog in 2010. Moved me enough to leave a comment there. I’d check the other goodies later.
So unfriending Darren Rowse is now worthy of a post? I’d be mildly interested if that guy unfriended the Dalai Lama instead. What has the blogosphere come to these days!
Ooops, I forgot. That’s from my blog. LOL. Thanks a lot, Jaypee!