Hi guys! Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was pretty good but quite busy. Friday and Saturday were spent mostly out of the house – played basketball, went shopping, bought groceries, went to church, meetings, choir practice and hang out at a friend’s house. Sunday was spent resting at home. My wife and I watched the movie The Proposal, which we both had fun watching. Wasn’t able to post this edition of the Weekend Roundup on time because I was resting my right hand. It started hurting last Friday and I noticed that it only hurt when I tried to use the computer and the mice. I’m thinking that it could be an early sign of carpal tunnel syndrome, so I decided to give it a rest and let my hand recover. I think that decision was good because the hand (wrist area) isn’t hurting anymore. I’ll have to monitor this and do some precautionary measures so that it doesn’t develop into carpal tunnel syndrome.
Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this edition of the Weekend Roundup even if its a bit late.
- 15 Basics of Insanely Useful Blogwriting
- The Sideways L: How to Use Misdirection to Make Your Readers Laugh
- How Well Do You Know Your Readers?
- Twelve Steps To Good Self Editing
- A Step Closer To Cheap Nuclear Fusion
- UK ISP Shows Why Kicking People Off The Internet Based On An IP Address Is Dumb
- Researchers tout ‘wimpy nodes’ for Net computing
- European Union launches digital library
- Fitbit Fitness and Sleep Tracker
- Review: Logitech G500 gaming mouse
- The gyrobike wants to save children from scrapes, at a price
- Spring Design’s Alex eReader Runs Android, Has Dual Displays
- How To Turn Off Gmail Chat
- New Bamboo Tablets from Wacom Launch in the Philippines
- You Can’t Handle The Truth
- iBlog at CEL | Mini Blog Summit
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
- Today is Blog Action Day ‘09
- 2009 Digital Filipino Web Awards Call for Nominations
- Nikon D3S
- WordPress Keyboard Shortcuts
- Logitech LX8 Cordless Laser Mouse
- JaypeeOnline Wins @ ‘09 Philippine Blog Awards
- Conan O’Brien Interviews Intel Rockstar Ajay Bhatt
- 2009 Philippine Blog Awards Winners
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or want your article or find an interesting story that you want to be featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.
Thank you for your time and hope you guys are having a great week!
This post may contain affiliate links that allow us to earn commissions at no additional cost to you. We are reader-supported so when you buy through the affiliate links, you are also helping or supporting us.