Hope everyone had a good weekend. I know this is kinda late but better late than never right? Plus, I don’t wanna disappoint the people who are waiting for this weekly feature, right? I started this draft last Saturday night but was too sleepy to finish it and Sunday was just too busy. Anyways, here’s this week’s roundup. Enjoy!
- PinoyBlogero has made a list of all blog contests in the Pinoy Blogosphere for the month of February. All but one contest has already ended so if you’re interested, you can still join and get a chance to win those cool prizes.
- Prerequisite updates for the Windows Vista Service Pack 1 are causing problems to some users. Installing the prerequisite updates have either caused an endless reboot on some systems or the computer doesn’t boot at all. I’m running Windows Vista here on my laptop and fortunately, I didn’t experience any of these issues.
- Lost your printer’s install CD or need to update your printer drivers? Jhay share some tips on how to install and where to get the latest drivers for your printer.
- Sonnie Santos shares his experiences withdrawing PayPal funds from Banco De Oro, EON and Xoom. It seems like PayPal users in the Philippines are still having a hard time to access or withdraw their funds. I hope that PayPal and the local banks would work together, do something about it and make some improvements.
- Be careful with spammers stealing your online identity. Silkenhut, shares a recent experience with a comment spammer who stole the identity of one of his regular readers/commenters – Jehzeel Laurente. It’s a good reminder to be more careful when moderating comments on your blog.