Hello folks and welcome to the 143rd edition of the Weekend Roundup! Hope you all had a good weekend and that you’ll also have a good week ahead. Had a busy weekend but made sure that I published this edition on schedule, although it’s a bit late than I wanted to. Anyways, enjoy reading and learning from the articles and links from this week’s Weekend Roundup.
- Don’t Let Your Blog Get Caught with its Pants Down
- 12 Essential Tools for your Blogging Toolbox
- 57 Ways to Boost Your Blog Traffic
- How to Get Your First 500 Blog Visitors
- State of the WordÂ 2011
- How To Secure Your WordPress Blog
- How to use FTP to Upload Files to WordPress for Beginners
- Install WordPress Locally on Windows with Xampp
- Is Optimizing Photos More Important Than You Think?
- Why You Should Use Multiple Web Analytics Tools
- Why Do All SEO Spammers Use Gmail?
- You’re Not an SEO Unless You Read This Post
- Is Your Social Media Strategy Stalling Because You’re Not Doing This One Thing?
- 5 Tips for Driving Facebook Fans to Your Website
- Social Media Language, Taking Over the Oxford English Dictionary
- Using Social Media to Guide Social Media
- The Death of Booting Up
- China Cracks Down On Fake Apple Stores
- WPA/WPA2 Cracking With CPUs, GPUs, and the Cloud
- 11 Hard Truths About HTML5
- Motorola Photon 4G review
- Logitech G300 Ambidextrous Mouse
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer 2
- Energizer Dual-Zone Inductive Charging Pad
- Nokia X7 Review
- Creative Ways To Reduce Your Bounce Rate
- CD-R King blood pressure monitor
- How-To Chat with Your Messenger Buddies via Google+ & Gmail
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
- FREE Online Website Malware & Blacklist Scanning Tool
- FREE Professional E-Commerce Icons Set
- Age of Empires Online Now Available
- Asia-Pacific Social Media Statistics [Infographic]
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or would want to share your article or any interesting story that you found on the Internet and have it featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.