Another week has gone and it’s time for another roundup of links around the blogosphere.
- Darren Rowse explains Google Sitelinks and how it works.
- Mythbuntu – Linux version of Windows Media Center.
- Discover how microblogging can help you become a better blogger.
- Wanna improve your brand recognition and grab customer’s attention? Try out the Make My Logo Bigger Cream!
- Shoemoney talks about why Google owns the world and the unofficial $200 Google PC.
- Donalyza has a list of the best web-based instant messengers for Yahoo!, MSN, Google Talk, ICQ and AIM..
- Great tip on how to fix blurry icons in Ubuntu.
- Subscribe to Everything Eli’s rss feed and you could win $50.
- Help Area presents the easiest HTML guide for beginners.
- Comments + Luv = CommentsLuv. A good way of appreciating your readers and visitors who leave comments on your blog.
- How to install WordPress locally on your computer. A step by step guide by Techie Girl.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this weekly feature or if you want to suggest a certain link or post for next week’s roundup, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Enjoy your weekend everyone!
@Brown Baron – Yeah, that’s true. Regarding who’ll be next, I guess we’ll have to wait and see. :D
Google is the king .. at least for now. I wonder who’ll be next?
Sure. I’ve already made an initial post on it. I’ll update as soon as I install all my development tools there.
@sylv3rblade – I’ll take a look at it when I find the time. Thanks! :)
@sylv3rblade – No problem at all. Yeah I would have linked to that if it was published earlier. Anyways, how is it? Share with us your experience using it, ok?
Btw, I just upgraded to Gutsy Gibbon yesterday. :)
Kuya thanks for the link. XD
Err.. I guess I was at fault for the late post. If you saw the gOS release a few minutes earlier I know you’d definitely link to that (currently playing with the live CD)
@McBilly – Thanks for the compliment! Yeah, in a way they do own the world via the Internet. :D
Another great batch Jaypee. I’ve gotta agree with Shoe’s point of view on how Google owns the internet and the world. They’re just too powerful. :shock:
@Dexter – Thanks for inviting me to join your project. I think it’s a good way of promoting Pinoy blogs. :)
I just like to inform that I have finished the project I have made and I have compiled the list of Pinoy blogs. Please see below link.
Thanks for joining
@trench – You’re welcome! :)
thanks for the link on Darren.