Wassup guys? How’s everyone doing? Hope you’re all doing fine. My apologies for the very late roundup. I was kinda busy last weekend and was too tired to finish the draft and publish this edition of the Weekend Roundup. Played a couple of basketball games last Saturday night and went home past 11 PM. I was dead tired and spent the following day resting and sleeping. Btw, don’t worry coz I’ll be updating the blog with some new posts by today and will be replying to all your comments and contest entries.
For this edition of the Weekend Roundup, I’ve decided to add a new topic under WordPress. I did this because I didn’t want to put WordPress related news under Blogging because not all bloggers use WordPress and there are times when I already have filled up the Blogging topic and I still have some WordPress related news to share with you guys. Anyways, I hope that you guys like it and if you do, I’ll make it a permanent part of the Weekend Roundup.
- Blogging is Rocket Science
- How to Make Your Blog Feel Like Home
- How to Write a Review
- How to Achieve Your Goals by Changing the Way You Surf the Web
- Internet, Cell Phones Don’t Increase Isolation, Study Says
- Splurb Surfaces The Most Popular Links Across Social Media Sites
- Google Wave: Better than Twitter for Conference Chatter?
- HTTPS, SSL attack vector discovered; fix is on the way
- Engineer Builds $10 DIY Cellphone Microscope
- Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Mini
- Myka ION brings Hulu, Boxee and other web content to your TV
- Asus prepares a new O!Play HD media player
- First Impressions with the SONY VAIO CW, a Quasi-Gaming Notebook!
- Windows 7 in the Philippines
- 3 Free Floor Plans Softwares To Try
- Nokia Booklet 3G with Windows 7 Home Premium
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
Btw, today – November 10th is my wife’s birthday so I’d like to send a special greeting to my beautiful wife, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or want your article or find an interesting story that you want to be featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.
Thank you for your time and hope you guys are having a great week!