Hi there! Welcome to the 135th edition of the Weekend Roundup. I know that it’s very late but I didn’t want to skip and miss publishing this week’s edition. I didn’t have any intentions of neglecting this weekly feature but part of the reason why I’ve been publishing these articles late is that the past few weekends have been very busy and full of activities. Last weekend being the busiest of them all. Been busy with a lot of personal stuff including trying to fix my wife’s Asus Eee 1005HAB.
Anyways, hope you guys still enjoy reading and find these articles and links useful. Btw, don’t forget about the WPMU DEV Premium Elite Membership Giveaway where you can get a chance of winning a WPMU Dev Premium Elite Membership worth $420. The contest ends tomorrow so you still have several more hours to join.
- 7 Steps to an Email Opt-in Page That Works
- The Intimidating Secret Every Blogger Shares
- The Most Overrated Piece of Blogging Advice I’ve Ever Heard
- 5 Easy to Implement Ways to Make Money From Your Blog
- WordPress 3.2 Release Candidate 2
- How to Prevent Disqus from overriding your WordPress Comment Count
- Manage Quotes on WordPress with Quotes Collection
- Backup WordPress Files and Database Automatically to Avoid Catastrophe
- Answers to 4 Excellent SEO Questions
- Turning Traffic Into Customers
- SEO Your Website For Foreign Languages in Your Domestic Market
- Dealing With Getting Ripped Off By SEO Clients
- Can Social Media Improve Customer Service?
- How Mobile Is Changing Social Media
- Hiring a Social Media Agency? Read this First!
- How Social Media Is Like Sex Education
- Feds Recruiting ISPs To Combat Cyber Threats
- Will Capped Data Plans Kill the Cloud?
- The End of Paper Books
- Sound-Based System Promises Chipless Phone Payment
- Archos Arnova 7 Android Tablet $99
- Google TV 2.0 – Android 3.1 “Fishtank”
- appBlaster iPhone Rifle Dock Accessory
- Tokyoflash Hybrid LED/LCD Kisai Rogue Re-Mixed Version
- Huawei MediaPad in the flesh!
- Video leak? Introducing Sea Ray, Nokia’s first Windows Phone 7 device
- Samsung Galaxy S II: Best smartphone for 2011?
- Review: Philips DC320 Alarm Clock + iPod/iPhone Dock
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or would want to share your article or any interesting story that you found on the Internet and have it featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.
This post may contain affiliate links that allow us to earn commissions at no additional cost to you. We are reader-supported so when you buy through the affiliate links, you are also helping or supporting us.