Guest posting on other blogs that are related to your niche is a great way to promote your blog, gain exposure, get long-term traffic, get more readers, get free backlinks and SEO for your blog. I first invited guest bloggers here on JaypeeOnline in 2009 and started by inviting my friends or people I know. Now, I’m opening the invitation to everyone who’s interested to guest post here on JaypeeOnline. If you’re interested, make sure to read all the guidelines and information provided on this page.
- Topic focus – Browse through the archives and check previous articles to get a feel of what we write and what our readers like. Topics range from technology news, to WordPress news & updates, WordPress theme & plugin reviews, the latest blogging news, gadget reviews, free software, tips & tricks.
- Unique/original content – guest articles/posts must be original and have not been previously published on your blog, other blogs or anywhere in the Internet.
- Exclusivity – published articles/posts cannot be submitted or modified and published elsewhere. You can blog about the guest post and provide a link back to let your readers know about it.
- Promotion – you are free and encouraged to promote your guest post to your family and friends and also on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Digg, Stumbleupon, FriendFeed, etc.
- Ownership – Once the proposed guest article has been approved and published on the blog, it automatically belongs to JaypeeOnline and can’t be taken down.
ARTICLES/CONTENT NOT ACCEPTED:
- Self promotion (your own products or services).
- Promoting an individual product, service or company.
- Sponsored articles/reviews.
- Contains affiliate links.
- Hidden information/Misrepresentation of facts.
- Copied/modified articles from the Internet.
- Inappropriate/Foul language.
- Defamatory content.
- Links to adult sites, banned sites or redirect links.
- NSFW images or links.
- Copyrighted content.
- Contains links to any commercial product, service or website.
GUEST POST FORMAT:
- Introduction – Guest author’s name (your name) and a link to your blog.
- Content – it is strongly recommended that you use bold, underlines, paragraphs and h3 tags when required, to make your article more clear. It should not be less than 800 words.
- Link policy – no limit to external sites but you can only have 1 link to any of your own articles as long as it is relevant to the article.
- Images – Aside from tags, you are also strongly encouraged to use images on your article. You can find some images with a Creative Commons license on Flickr. Images should be optimized and have a minimum width of 640 px and minimum height of 440 px. Images used in the article should be sent as attachments.
- Proof Read – Don’t forget to proof read your article. Use spell checkers if possible. Articles may be edited by the main author for typographical errors or to make the article suit the blog style.
- Author Info – Please provide a link to your site/blog and include a short bio or byline for the Author Info section found at the end of each post. You can also include a link to your Twitter or Facebook profile. Author bio may not contain links to commercial products, services or websites.
- Email Address – Please provide a valid email address and one that has a Gravatar account.
- Article format – guest articles should be submitted in HTML format and sent as a .txt file or .doc file or the complete HTML code pasted in the email.
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ARTICLE/POST?
Once you’ve read all the guidelines and if your article meet the requirements/format, you can send your article to jphabaradas [at] gmail [dot] com. I will get back to you within 48 hours or as soon as I receive it, then send you a reply whether your guest post has been accepted or not. Rejected posts belong to the original author so you can post it on your blog or offer it as a guest post to other sites.
How many links can I have for my blog?
You can have a maximum of 3 links. Introduction has 1 link to your blog. Content can have one link to any of your articles. Author info/byline has 1 link to your blog and you can also add a link to your Twitter and/or Facebook profile or fan page.
When will my article be published?
All guest articles that meet the requirements/format and gets approved will be published within the same day it was received.
Why is my article not accepted or published?
If your article wasn’t accepted or published, it means that it failed to meet one or several of the required guidelines. If your article was not accepted, you are free to publish it on your blog or offer it as a guest post on other blogs.
For further questions or inquiries regarding guest posting here on JaypeeOnline, contact me.