Red WordPress Shirt

A few days ago, WordPress announced the launch of their newest product, the red WordPress tshirt. Aside from the new design and color, what makes this shirt special is the fact that it is now available for international shipping. Previous WordPress shirts were only available to folks in the United States.

I was excited when I first read the announcement and thought of getting one. But when I saw that the shirts were only available in red, I changed my mind. I don’t look good in red and my favorite color is blue. I’ll probably get one when they make them in blue, white or black.

Why red? Don’t ask me. I’m also confused. I don’t understand why WordPress would sell red shirts when you won’t even see any trace of red in their website, logo or any WordPress related product or service. The only reason I can think of is maybe red is Matt’s favorite color, as you can see in his blog. Hehe

This limited edition WordPress shirt, made by American Apparel come in both mens and womens style. These shirts would be available for a limited time only and will never be printed again once they’re gone. So if you like it, better get one while you can.

image source: WordPress Shop

Share:

administrator

Owner and editor of JaypeeOnline. Self-proclaimed geek. New media writer and consultant. WordPress advocate. Loves blogging, gadgets, video games and sports. You can follow him on Facebook or Twitter.

• JP Habaradas, April 22, 2008 @ 9:10 AM Reply

@Vending Man – Yeah, a navy blue shirt would’ve been better but now I understand why they chose red. I think they’re trying something different coz the previous shirts were in black, white and blue. But I do agree with what you said about having a unique design for limited edition shirts. Thanks for sharing! :)

• Vending Man, April 22, 2008 @ 9:07 AM Reply

I’m with you, a navy blue shirt with a white WordPress logo would look better. if they want limited edition, do something different, not just a boring color.

Vending Man’s last blog post..Apparel Vending Machines

• JP Habaradas, August 1, 2007 @ 11:10 PM Reply

@donalyza – I knew someone was gonna notice that. Hehe Btw, the shirt I’m wearing is maroon not red. Thanks! :D

• donalyza, July 31, 2007 @ 5:20 PM Reply

I don’t like red either… But aren’t you wearing red polo shirt on your avatar or is that color maroon? It looks good on you anyway.. :)

• JP Habaradas, July 26, 2007 @ 10:45 PM Reply

@dimaks – Finally! Someone who agrees with me. I’m waiting for the blue, black or white shirts then I’ll get one.

• dimaks, July 26, 2007 @ 10:34 PM Reply

same here, i dont look good in red, pfft! i would prefer blue, white and other light pastel colors.

gusto ko nyan, ayoko lang ng kulay :)

• JP Habaradas, July 26, 2007 @ 3:45 AM Reply

@baddie – You’re right. Bright red doesn’t look good if you’re dark skinned like me. :)

• baddie, July 26, 2007 @ 3:35 AM Reply

I have no problem with red, but I wish it’s a darker red. Bright red is for Caucasians.

• JP Habaradas, July 25, 2007 @ 11:15 PM Reply

@trench – That’s the thing, I don’t like red. Hehe :D

• trench, July 25, 2007 @ 11:11 PM Reply

Hey, whats wrong with red? I like red!