While I was doing my daily blog surfing and social networking routine, I came across my friend Leland’s tweet regarding the Top 32 Best WordPress Related Blogs based on two popular metrics – Google PageRank and Alexa. This list was created by Arthur Kim of The WP Ninja.

As an avid fan and advocate of WordPress, it immediately caught my attention and I clicked on the link to check out the list. I wasn’t surprised to see the likes of Lorelle, Darren Hoyt, WP Tavern, WP Engineer, Justin Tadlock, WP Recipes, WP Hacks and a few others, but I was definitely surprised to see JaypeeOnline on the list. Another pleasant surprise was finding out that my blog’s Google Pagerank is now back to 4. I was aware of the recent Google PR updates but I wasn’t expecting mine to increase.

Anyways, here’s a screenshot I took of the Best WordPress Related Blogs list from WP Ninja.
Best WordPress Related Blogs

I’m not sure how often this list is updated but from what I can see, it uses a script to automatically check and fetch the Google PR and Alexa ranking for each blog/URL. Btw, aside from Pagerank and Alexa, you can also sort the list according to the number of Feedburner subscribers. I wonder why my blog along with a few others aren’t displaying anything except a N/A. To see the list for yourself, go to Best WordPress Related Blogs.

There are a few other WordPress related blogs that aren’t included on the list yet and one of those is my friend Leland’s blog – ThemeLab. Oh yeah, I wonder why Weblog Tools Collection and Yoast aren’t on the list? Maybe the author hasn’t updated the list yet. Overall, I’m just happy and honored that JaypeeOnline is listed alongside the best WordPress related blogs in the blogosphere. Anyways, if you want to keep track of the recent WordPress news and developments, this list is a good place to start with.

Do you know of any other WordPress related blog or blogs that aren’t on the list? If you do, please do share it with us or contact the author about it.

JaypeeOnline is supported by its audience. When you click on the advertisements or purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more

Share:

administrator

Owner and editor of JaypeeOnline. Self-proclaimed geek. New media writer and consultant. WordPress advocate. Loves blogging, gadgets, video games and sports. You can follow him on Facebook or Twitter.

• WPExplorer, March 4, 2010 @ 11:55 PM Reply

This is a great list…I wonder when will my site be included. :)

• JP Habaradas, February 2, 2010 @ 2:25 PM Reply

@Thomas – My Pagerank was 4 about two years ago and I saw it go down to zero. It was only last year that it improved to a 3 and found out it got back to 4 when I saw this list. Don’t worry, it will get back to 4. Just make sure that you adhere to Google’s rules. ;)

• Thomas, February 2, 2010 @ 2:21 PM Reply

Ah I am super jealous. Your page rank went up to a 4 mine dropped from a 3 to a zero for some reason?

• JP Habaradas, January 24, 2010 @ 10:45 PM Reply

@rllqph – Hindi ko lang alam pero yon author ng list na to WordPress lang ang meron sya. Siguro meron ibang lists according to blogging platform na gawa ng ibang bloggers. Thanks! :)

• rllqph, January 24, 2010 @ 10:44 PM Reply

jaypee! meron din kaya silang list ng mga top bloggers sa iba’t ibang platforms like typepad, blogspot, etc? i mean, yung categorized version. i wonder kung paano gagawin yun… yun lang! kudos sayo!

PLUG: Join 50×50 WP Pinoy Project! Visit http://bit.ly/50×50wppp for more information!

• JP Habaradas, January 23, 2010 @ 11:35 AM Reply

@dimaks – Hehe..yeah, I was surprised not only to be on the list but also to be on that spot. The list has since been updated and more big blogs have been added so now I’m down to 19th. But I’m not complaining, just being in the list is already an honor.

• dimaks, January 23, 2010 @ 11:32 AM Reply

wow you’re on the 15th! gratz! i see that your alexa is having a really good progress. keep it up Jayp!