Here are some of the changes/improvements made from the previous version:
- Removed scrolling effect on adding a new comment
- Made plugin compatible to store threaded replies
- Added functionality to edit comments from within the same page
- Choose between creating a new or threaded reply
- Better Comments Manager is now accessible through the main admin panel
Installing the Better Comments Manager plugin is very easy. Just download the file, unzip it, activate and you’re good to go. This plugin is ideal for WordPress users who get a lot of comments and also for those who want to save time by directly replying to comments from the admin panel instead of going to each post.
Btw, in case you don’t know it, the author of this plugin Keith Desouza is also the author of the WordPress Automatic Upgrade which won 3rd Prize in the recent WordPress Plugin & Mod Competition.
Have you tried the Better Comments Manager plugin? If yes, then how do you like it so far? Would you recommend it to others? If not, what’s keeping you from installing and using this plugin?