WooThemes, one of the well-known sources for premium WordPress themes just recently released a brand new product called WooDojo. This product is a WordPress plugin that works as a “functionality suite” that adds additional functionalities to any WordPress theme on any WordPress installation.
- WooSidebars – Specify custom widgetized areas for any posts, pages, archives etc. on your site. Probably justifies a download of WooDojo by itself.
- Tabs – The popular, elegant tabber widget in any widgetized space.
- Shortlinks – Add your URL shortener of choice & easily display shortened URL’s for all posts & pages.
- Custom Code – Easily add custom CSS to your site.
- Login Branding – Replace the default WordPress branding on the login screen with your own brand identity.
- Social Widgets – A collection of widgets to connect to your online social profiles.
WooDojo is an awesome plugin because not only does it add functionalities to any existing WordPress theme but it also eliminates the need for using separate/multiple plugins for those functionalities. The features listed above are only the ones available for version 1 of the plugin but WooThemes ninjas are already working on new features that will be made available in the coming weeks.
I’ve already downloaded a copy of WooDojo but yet have to try it but I’m sure it’s gonna be a very useful tool for any WordPress user. The timing of the release of WooDojo is just right because I’m planning on doing a theme reboot and I hope to be able to use and integrate this plugin into my WordPress installation.
Head over to the official WooDojo page to download a copy of this awesome plugin.
What do you think of WooTheme’s latest product – WooDojo? What other features would you like to see added in future updates of the plugin? Please share your thoughts.