Hi everyone! I know its been already several days since the weekend was over but nevertheless, I’ve decided to go on and publish this “late” edition of the Weekend Roundup. Last week, it was because of a terrible headache but this time I wasn’t able to publish the article on time because I had a very busy weekend up until last Monday spending time with the family and dealing with some personal stuff.
Anyways, I hope you still enjoy reading the articles I’ve gathered for this edition and also hope that you learn something or find something useful from these links.
- 3 Crucial Elements of Well-Written Blog Posts
- Why Being Too Diligent About Your Facts Can Hurt Your Content
- 18 Types of Posts That Get More Comments
- 10 Ways Blogging is Like Dental Hygiene
- IE9 allows “pinning” of WordPress.com blogs
- WordPress tip: easy upgrades using FTP
- DevPress Launches + Free News Theme
- Custom Login — Version 0.8
- The basis of keyword research
- 5 Overlooked Actionable Benefits of Attribution
- What Do the New Twitter Rules Mean for Social Media Managers (and Buffer Customers)
- How Do You Become a Search Addict?
- On the Web, Children Face Intensive Tracking
- 4chan DDoS Takes Down MPAA and Anti-Piracy Websites
- Facebook the Most Dangerous Social Tool For Businesses
- Open source Facebook replacement Diaspora drops first alpha
- AiRScouter, Brother’s Futuristic Head-Mounted Display
- Crestron iPanel Brings Hard Buttons to iPad
- TravelTeq’s ‘The Trip Sound’ luggage boasts integrated speaker, USB charging port
- CiragoTV Platinum CMC3000 Network Multimedia Center
- How to Reset Android Phone to Factory Settings in 5 EASY Steps
- Nikon unveils D7000 dSLR camera
- Apad m700003 Review
- How To Back-up Your WordPress Database Automatically
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
- Watch Out For Bogus Freelance Content Writers
- Nokia E7, C6-01 and C7 Revealed at Nokia World 2010
- 2010 Philippine Blog Awards Nominations Now Open
- I’m Attending Nokia World 2010
- ZOTAC ZBOX Mini PC Series w/ Integrated Blu-ray Drives
- Pip.io 2.0 Launch
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or want your article or find an interesting story that you want to be featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.
This post may contain affiliate links that allow us to earn commissions at no additional cost to you. We are reader-supported so when you buy through the affiliate links, you are also helping or supporting us.