Hi everyone! Hope you’re all doing fine. My apologies for not being able to publish a Weekend Roundup last week. This week’s edition is a bit late because of the long weekend, being Labor Day Weekend (Sept 6th was Labor Day here in the US). Had a fun, long weekend spent with family and friends. The weekend’s highlight was driving to Thousand Oaks to attend a friend’s daughter’s birthday party. It was a long drive but it was well worth it because we had fun chatting and hanging out with friends and last but not least, the food was great.
Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this week’s edition of the Weekend Roundup and hope that you all have a good week.
- Avoid Blogger Burnout: 5 Tips to Save Your Sanity
- Get Angry: Blogger Sued For Comments On Their Blog
- How to One-Up the Best Blog Post Ever!
- A Four-Step Guide to Generating Sales Leads from Your Blog
- Mind Blowing WordPress Plugins
- Want Instant Delivery of New Blog Posts & Comments?
- WordPress and the Fatal Memory Error
- SEO for WordPress — Getting the Basics Right
- Nasty Data-Stealing Bug Haunts Internet Explorer 8
- Google coughs up $8.5 million to settle Buzz privacy suit
- Canon develops world’s largest CMOS sensor
- Mobile security: Your smartphone is safer than your PC, for now
- Sanyo’s Eneloop Stick and Mobile Boosters will juice your gadgets on the go
- Speech to text glasses let the deaf read what you’re saying
- Fujitsu outs Lifebook T580 convertible tablet
- Skitterbot Is A Creepy Electronic Cockroach
- MySpace offers ‘Sync with Facebook’ feature
- How to Receive Money via Western Union in the Philippines
- The Jehzlau Concepts Font
- A Glimpse of the Future
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
- Facebook Remote Logout Feature
- Gmail Priority Inbox
- Google Chrome Turns 2, New Stable Version Released
- Reinvigorate Now Open To The Public
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or want your article or find an interesting story that you want to be featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.