Hello everyone! How are you all doing? How was your weekend? Hope it was a good one. It’s been a while since I had a busy weekend and this past weekend was one of them. It’s all good though because I was able to spend some good quality time with my family and friends.
I’ll be posting the winner of the 500 color business cards later today so if you were one of the participants, be sure to check it out. Also, I’ll be posting my hands-on review of the Nokia Booklet 3G later this week. I know some of you have been waiting for that. In Tech related news, today’s a big day as the much anticipated iPhone 4G is expected to be announced at the WWDC.
Hope you guys enjoy this week’s edition of the Weekend Roundup.
- How to Stay Focused and Avoid Distraction as a Blogger
- 8 Tips for Conducting Effective Interviews with Bloggers
- The Practical Guide To Creating A Blogging Strategy That Actually Works
- Are You Missing Out The Most Important Piece In Blogging
- Microsoft & WordPress — Good Work MS!
- Improving The WordPress Support Forum
- Goodbye, headaches. Hello, menus!
- A Sample WordPress Theme Options Page
- China aims to become supercomputer superpower
- Clickjacking Worm Exploits Facebook “Like” Feature
- Lieberman Bill Gives Feds ‘Emergency’ Powers to Secure Civilian Nets
- Students Develop Radar Device to Help Blind People “See”
- Jumbo dual-screen tablet Kno debuts at D8
- Driving the Pan-American Highway – in an EV
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Compact 7 tablet prototype preview
- iRiver T8 Candy Bar Introduced
- MelvinBlog’s Best Blog Marketing Tip Contest
- How To Use Your Joystick When Playing Flash Games
- Intel unveils Canoe Lake and Oak Trail Ultrathin Platforms
- HTC Desire in the Philippines
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
- WPWebhost Freedom Plan 90% OFF Promo
- Connectify + Windows 7 Laptop = WiFi Hotspot
- Twitoaster WordPress Plugin
- Open Source “iPhone Killer”
- Asus Eee Pad
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or want your article or find an interesting story that you want to be featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.
This post may contain affiliate links that allow us to earn commissions at no additional cost to you. We are reader-supported so when you buy through the affiliate links, you are also helping or supporting us.