For this week’s roundup, I made sure that I published it myself and didn’t rely on auto-publish feature so it won’t get delayed like what happened last week.
- Chris Pearson’s tip on how to format images for feed readers.
- A Google PageRank parody by McBilly, his entry for ProBlogger’s slogan contest.
- Learn how to make a short URL longer and larger from QuickOnlineTips.
- Abe Olandres asks: Does Google PageRank really matter?
- Edit images with Fauxto, a free online application that looks and works like Photoshop.
- The Numly plugin is looking for a new maintainer. This plugin automatically submits posts created in WordPress to be fingerprinted, have their ESN generated an then place the information in the post.
- Dexter shares has a list of 14 Free e-book sites.
- WordPress 2.3.1 was just released a couple hours ago. Here’s a detailed list of the changes from the previous version.
- Anyone using the Compiz Fusion desktop effects for Linux? Here’s a list of keyboard shortcuts.
- Prevent access or hide disk drives using group policy with this cool tip from Derek.
That’s all folks. Stay safe and I hope you all have a great weekend! :D