Hi folks! First of all, my sincere apologies for this late edition of the Weekend Roundup. This past weekend was a very busy one, full of activities and programs. First we had a program in church last Saturday afternoon, then after that we had to attend a wedding rehearsal where my son was supposed to be the ring bearer. Sunday morning, I played basketball and later went out with my family to buy some stuff and attended the wedding later that afternoon. Came home late and was very tired and sleepy so I just went to bed right away. This morning, I woke up with a terrible stomach ache. After feeling a little bit better, I went on to finish and publish this post because I know many of you guys are waiting for it. Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup.
- WordPress.com Blogs Now Has New Spell Checker Tool
- Filipino Bloggers Vigilant with Typhoon Ondoy Floods
- How to Blog Safely (About Work or Anything Else)
- Is College Censorship Destroying Our Society’s “Sophistication Machine”?
- 10 Rock Star Tech Execs You’ve Never Heard Of
- NASA wants your ambitious high-tech contest ideas
- Reddit Attacked By Comment Spam Comment Bomb
- How to Save $1 Trillion a Year with Open Source
- OmniZero.9 Robot: One Step Closer to T-Bob from M.A.S.K
- Scratch that, Nikon D3s now @ 99% probability
- Sony’s PSPgo Stokes Gadget Lust But Disappoints Seasoned Gamers
- Picsio: Victor JVC goes after the Flip with new 1080p camcorder
- HP Mini 5101 sells in the Philippines for Php 23,995
- Smart Bro Share It Review
- AOC 36ID series are Earth-friendly monitors
- RP Joins OneWebDay
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
- Blog Action Day 2009
- WP Plugin Review: Fluency Admin
- Free Keyword Tool
- DooID — Free Virtual Business Card
- Altec Lansing inMotion iM500
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or want your article or find an interesting story that you want to be featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.
Thank you for your time and hope you guys have a great week!
@jan – Hehe..is that so? I know about his Weekly Echo but I didn’t know that my Weekend Roundup was the one that inspired it. I actually tried leaving a comment on his first edition of the Weekly Echo but somehow, the comment form won’t work or won’t let me leave a comment. Anyways, I think I have to let him know about it.
That’s actually a very good strategy and I wish I could do that but my posts aren’t like yours. A weekly roundup works better for me.
Good to know that you haven’t forgotten your friend. I hope that’ll still be true even if you’ve become a more successful and popular blogger. ;)
Sssh. You’ve influenced Ditesco, my friend. He’s now a regular feature on his blog. He calls it Weekly Echo – a roundup of good links he found in the net. “,)
My tack is different though. I’d continue to make every post a link post. Incremental link building eh? Maybe I should rename my blog to something DSWD-inspired? It’s something I picked up with my uber blog reading. I’m curious how it pans out. “,)
Jaypee, I’ve not forgotten you. I’m just lazy sometimes to clamber down from my Google Reader. Ahehehe