Weekends are supposed to be the time where you relax and spend time with family and friends right? However for me and my family, the past few weekends have been the opposite as we had programs and activities lined up one weekend after the other. Fortunately, we didn’t have any programs or appointments this weekend so we were able to have a break and got to spend time as a family and hang out with friends. Although we attended our friend’s son’s first birthday party Saturday evening, it was different because we were there celebrate a birthday, hang out with friends and of course eat.
Anyways, here’s this week’s edition of the Weekend Roundup. We got some interesting links and articles and I hope enjoy reading them.
- How To Become A Successful Make Money Online Blogger
- 20 Law-Related Questions Every Blogger Should Know
- What Are PLR Articles and Should You Use Them?
- While Twitter Jumps The Shark The Cool Kids Jump To FriendFeed
- Google Unveils Toolbar Labs
- Computer worm ‘Conficker’ is doing its dirty work
- Brain-Twitter project offers hope to paralyzed patients
- Carnegie Mellon Demos the Power of Facial Recognition Using Star Trek: TOS
- FC Mobile II Portable NES Adds Bundled Accessories
- The Orange Vegas is the smallest and cheapest touchscreen phone in the UK
- Viliv S5 Lightning Review (Netbook, Meet MID)
- Custom Acer Aspire One Covered By Zen Artwork
- Limited Edition Manny Pacquiao Nike Apparel
- HP Philippines launches Mini 1100 & 2140
- Replying To Every Comments Is Silly!
- 20 Powerful Tips To Brand Your Blog
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
- WP Theme Review: WP Smashing
- iBlog5 – The 5th Philippine Blogging Summit
- GoDaddy Coupon Codes
- HowTo: 10 Ways To Bring Sexy Back To Your Blog
- Philippine’s Top Blogs 1st Quarter ‘09
- Technical Difficulty
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or want your article or find an interesting story that you want to be featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.
Thank you for your time and hope you guys have a great week!
woooooooot! naka link din pala dito ang controversial pacquaio post ni kuya jayvee.. hehe :D
@jan – I agree with Jesse in most points. Having all the celebs flocking Twitter and all the media attention can both be a good thing and a bad thing, depending on who you are and what you use Twitter for.
I also have an account at FriendFeed but rarely use it. AJ keeps bugging me about it, I think I need to start becoming active on FF, right AJ? ;)
@jhay – Yeah, I think so and the scary thing is that it could just be dormant right now, then unleash its most lethal attack when we least expect it.
Its always better to be safe than sorry. ;)
@Melvin – You’re welcome! Thanks for stopping by. :)
Hey jaypee, thanks for the link love… :)
Great article by Jesse Newhart on Friendfeed as the social media aggregator to beat. Just what I needed. I have FF but I don't know what to make of it. :) Funny though – his point about the entry of mega celebs and how this makes Twitter a mainstream site. Well, that's what I hope Twitter to achieve and it's getting there. Sorry Jesse, see you in FF then.
Intriguing post by Melvin. I have read that already. Oh boy, these youngsters really can teach us a lot of things if we only let them. Nice read, Melvin's post is.
So Conficker is still a big threat eh? It's a good thing I'm a security freak and my home PCs are already secured. :D