Hi guys! Hope everyone’s doing good. I know the folks in the Philippines are enjoying a long weekend as Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor) which is a national holiday celebrated every 9th of April was moved to Monday, April 6th. My weekend was okay although we weren’t able to go to church because my son didn’t feel well and vomited in the car so we ended up going home. Saturday night, I got to spend time with family and meet my aunt, uncle and cousin who came from Germany. Sunday, we had to drive to Los Angeles to see our lawyer thats why I wasn’t able to publish this post earlier. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this edition of the Weekend Roundup!
- 3 Proven Benefits Of Blog Commenting That Bloggers NEVER Told You
- To have a Niche Focus with Your Blog or Not? Tips on Making the Decision
- Google Acquisition Rumors Reflect Twitter’s Importance
- Things You Can Do To Help WordPress Developers
- New virus-built battery could power cars, electronic devices
- Study: action video games give eyesight a boost
- Linux Foundation to host development of Intel’s Moblin OS
- Cable TV: Pushing to Become More Web-like
- Lenovo Enters Touchscreen PMP Market With MRT800, Whimper
- Hands on with the Palm Pre
- Samsung shows off Sprint’s Instinct S30 (alias Instinct Mini)
- Review: Nintendo DSi
- Facebook bans Filipino for using his real name
- First feature film shot on DSLR – Searching for Sonny
- Freelance Program Lessons I’ve Learned
- The Asus EEE PC 1004DN
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
- WP Theme Review: IsoTherm News Magazine
- HTC Snap
- March Top Commentators
- FriendOrFollow: Who’s Not Following You on Twitter?
- Garmin nÃ¼vi 260w
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or want your article or find an interesting story that you want to be featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.
Thank you for your time and hope you guys have a great week!