Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. Unlike the previous weekends, this weekend was not that busy for me so I was able to post this edition of the Weekend Roundup on time. I also made sure that I did this roundup early because we’ll be attending a birthday party and also be watching the SuperBowl later this afternoon. Too bad my favorite team, the Dallas Cowboys didn’t make it this year. All the best to the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals!
Anyways, here’s this week’s edition of the Weekend Roundup. Enjoy!
- How Twitter Was Born
- Preparing For an Extended Medical Absence
- 9 Tips To Pitch Your Blog Successfully
- Georgetown University bans use of Windows 7 beta
- Google Glitch Labels Internet as Malware
- One-Click iPhone App Cracker Released to the Public
- Fannie Mae Logic Bomb Attack ‘Tip Of The Iceberg’
- Nokia announces three new classic handsets: the 6700, 6303 and 2700
- Visenta V1 multitouch wireless keyboard gets the hands-on treatment
- MSI gets official with GT627 gaming laptop
- HP’s iPAQ Data Messenger finally up for pre-order
- Samsung Show W7900 Phone Projector
- Race to 100 – Social Networking Competition
- Get FREE LG Phone when you buy DELL Vostro A840
- How to Enable the Windows Task Manager
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
- HowTo: Disable HP Health Check Service
- Sectera Edge aka The BarackBerry
- WP Theme Review: FREEmium
- HTC Touch Cruise (09)
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or want your article or find an interesting story that you want to be featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.
Thank you for your time and hope you guys have a great week!