Time flies so fast. Today is the last day of March and the first quarter of 2008 has just passed by. Anyways, here’s the latest edition of the Weekend Roundup. Enjoy!
- Good news for Ubuntu fans! You can now install Ubuntu on any Windows machine without the need of a different partition or without having to worry about messing up the Windows installation.
- A certain blogger recently published a detailed article on how to rip a WordPress theme using Firefox and a Firefox extension called Firebug. I’m sure a lot of WordPress theme authors especially those who have premium themes are not gonna like this one. Via AJ’s blog.
- Learn how to increase your Adsense earnings by increasing your pageviews with this post from Jehzlau. Very useful tip if you use lots of images on your blog posts. If I have the time, I’ll try this out here in my blog and see if it would work.
Around the web
- Need a custom homepage for your WordPress-powered blog or site? You don’t need a separate installation of WordPress. Here’s a short but detailed tutorial from Hack WordPress.
- Running full feeds and worried about content scrapers? What you need is the AntiLeech WordPress plugin. This plugin doesn’t stop sploggers from accessing your site but provides them with useless content. You can even customize it to display a link pointing back to your site. Via QuickOnlineTips
- Are you having a hard time or have been unsuccessful in advertising your blog? Bloggin-Ads has a 2 part series on Advertising Your Site The Correct Way. Good read if you’re serious about promoting your blog and want to improve your blog advertisement/pormotion.
- Recently several blogs have been sold and bought for large amounts of money, you might be wondering which blogs would sell for the most money? Well, the guys at 24/7 Wall St have come up with a list of the 25 Most Valuable Blogs. (figures gathered are based on advertising revenue and income from conferences)
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap