If you’ve noticed, I haven’t updated that much recently and there’s only been one post since my last weekend roundup. I’ve been really busy the last few days dealing with some personal matters and I just didn’t have the time to finish my drafts or come up with a new post. My apologies and I hope you guys understand. Anyways, here’s the latest roundup and hope you guys like it. Enjoy!
- Do you really need to learn programming to be successful online? No, but learning to code in PHP can help you a lot. McBilly explains why on his latest post.
- Just learned from Dexter of TechAtHand that some blogspot blogs are being marked as potential spam blogs even if they’re not. One example is the blog Jehzlau Concepts by Jehzeel Laurente.
- Need more traffic for your blog? Jam talks about her experience on getting more traffic from StumbleUpon and shares 4 ways on how to get that traffic to your blog.
- Win a Premium FruitfulTime License from J Angelo Racoma’s first blog contest. It’s so easy to join, just answer the question he posted and leave your answer via a comment.
Around the Web
- Don’t want Google or other search engines to index your images? Hack WordPress has this short but effective tutorial on preventing search engines from indexing your images. This method is advisable for blogs or websites that use a lot of custom images and don’t want it to be spread across the world wide web for others to get or use.
- Wanna build a Quad Core desktop but have a tight budget? Jon Lee’s latest article will show you how you can build a Quad Core desktop for $500. You can really save a lot if you buy the parts and assemble it yourself. If you can’t do that, you can ask a friend or someone you know and still save money.
- Do you spend a lot of time watching television? If so, you are wasting a lot of your valuable time. Why not blog instead? Katy points out four reasons why blogging is better than television programming.
- Andy MacDonald writes over at BloggingTips on how to become successful in blogging by making an impression. Good read if you want to learn more on how to improve your writing/blogging skills.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or want your article to be featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.