Hi folks and welcome to the 174th edition of the Weekend Roundup. I know I’ve been away for a long time and haven’t posted any updates. I’ve really been wanting to go back to blogging and publish something but I just couldn’t find the time and the inspiration to do it. Well I’m glad that I was able to overcome that obstacle which is why I’m publishing this Weekend Roundup. This is a small step that will help me get things rolling. I have a few posts lined up (including a few overdue product reviews) which I’ll publish in the next few days.
Regarding the $10,500 Thanksgiving Giveaway, my apologies if it didn’t push through. I didn’t expect or consider certain factors that made it fail. There were a lot of participants but unfortunately most of them didn’t follow procedure which led to only a handful of valid entries. Inspite of what happened, I’ve learned some useful things from it so I can do a better job next time. I’ll try to contact the sponsors and see if they’re still willing to proceed with the giveaway and if there’s enough time, I’ll open it up again for a new batch of participants.
That’s all for now. Hope you enjoy reading the stuff I’ve shared in this roundup. Have a good weekend!
- 3 Ways to Define What Your Blog Is About
- How to Promote Your Blog Using Influencer Outreach
- Looking at the RUBS for Blogging Success
- How To Kick Start Your Blogging Income By Writing For Clients
- State of the Word 2014
- The Best iOS Apps For WordPress Users
- How to Allow User Registration on Your WordPress Site
- 10 Misconceptions About Creating Online Stores Using WordPress
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Robust Content for the Holiday Season
- How to Include Influencers in Your Content Strategy
- 4 Quick Fixes to Outsmart Your PPC Competition:
- How Google May Select Their Data Sources Based Upon Keywords
- How to Check Social Media Privacy Settings
- 5 Ways Your Scaring Off Candidates On Social Media
- How to Combat Social Media Content Shock
- 4 Powerful Ways to Integrate Social Media Into Your Live Event
- It’s Official: HTML5 Is a W3C Standard
- Google Developing a Pill That Would Detect Cancer and Other Diseasesa
- Swedish hacker finds ‘serious’ vulnerability in OS X Yosemit
- Self-Driving Cars: What Will It Take to Make Automated Vehicles Legal in the U.S.?
- A First Look at the Microsoft Band
- Nexus 6 Unboxing And First Impressions
- Hands On With the Weird But Intriguing HP Sprout
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Review
- Meet the Modern Barcode Scanner: Socket Mobile
- How To Find The Best Sites For Guest Blogging
- Blackberry Z3 Review
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker Review
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or would want to share your article or any interesting story that you found in the Internet and have it featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.