Hi folks and welcome to the 155th edition of the Weekend Roundup! First of all, my apologies for missing the past couple of roundups as the past couple of weekends was just really busy for me and I didn’t have any spare time to work on it. Secondly, I wasn’t able to publish any updates last week because I got sick. I still haven’t completely recovered but I feel better that I could publish this roundup. Last, I’d like to thank those who continue to visit, comment and support this blog in spite of the sporadic updates. I know I’ve already said this several times before but I’ll do my best to maintain and keep it updated.
Hope you guys enjoy reading or learn something from the articles and links in this week’s roundup.
- What to Do When Your Posts Aren’t as Good as they Seem in Your Mind
- Three Reasons Why Your Blog Isn’t Growing
- Guest Blogging Benefits for Guest Bloggers and Blog Owners
- My 5-Proven Smart Tips To Increase Your Blog’s Earning Potentials
- WordPress 3.4 Green is Good to Go
- How to Protect Your WordPress Site from Malware Infection?
- How to Get Google’s Verified Authorship for your WordPress Blog
- How to Order Your WordPress Sticky Posts the Way You Want Them
- 10 On Page SEO Tricks to Bring in Extra Traffic
- 21 SEO Leaders Share Their Best SEO Career Advice
- Search Engines and Entities
- Proper SEO and the Robots.txt File
- Using Social Media to Make People Feel Special
- The 6 Types Of Social Media User — Which Are You?
- 7 Ways to Increase Your Blog Visibility With Social Sharing
- 10 Things Your Social Media Policy Should Cover
- How Technology Promotes World Peace
- Why Your IT Department Needs To Staff a Hacker
- A Digital Citizen’s Bill of Rights
- The History of the CompSci Degree
- ASUS PadFone review
- Gammatech’s 12″ Convertible Durabook U12Ci
- Nokia Reaction Bluetooth Headset
- Logitech G600 Mouse
- Starmobile Jupiter B305 – Dual SIM w/ Removable Bluetooth Headset
- HTC One X Review
- Nokia 808 PureView Will Cost P26,550 in the Philippines
- Next Frontier Lies in Media Space: MVP
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or would want to share your article or any interesting story that you found on the Internet and have it featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.