PS3 kiosk
Coming to a store near you.

This photo of a Sony PS3 kiosk was taken in a Tokyo retail store. This thing is huge! It certainly makes the X-box 360 kiosk small. Unfortunately, despite of the 4 hi-def Bravia displays, this PS3 kiosk only displays video and does not let you play any video game. Sucks huh? Hehe.

The Sony PS3 is scheduled for retail to the US market in November. So expect to see these kiosks in stores a few weeks from now.

JaypeeOnline is supported by its audience. When you click on the advertisements or purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more

Share:

administrator

Owner and editor of JaypeeOnline. Self-proclaimed geek. New media writer and consultant. WordPress advocate. Loves blogging, gadgets, video games and sports. You can follow him on Facebook or Twitter.

• JP Habaradas, March 29, 2008 @ 3:45 AM Reply

@dan – Which one doesn’t look good? The cubicle or the PS3 console? :-/

• dan, March 28, 2007 @ 11:41 PM Reply

dont look that good

• JP Habaradas, October 8, 2006 @ 2:14 AM Reply

@cruise – i dunno how much is the introductory price for the PS3 but my friend told me that sometime in Nov, you can get it for like $500 but you have to line-up. dunno what store it would be available though.

• cruise, October 7, 2006 @ 10:44 AM Reply

gusto ko nyan. baka masyadong mahal.

• JP Habaradas, October 5, 2006 @ 3:55 PM Reply

@trench – well I guess it depends on personal preference coz I know several friends who prefer the Playstation over the Xbox. Also depends on what type of games you like to play.

@ade & jong – I know. it looks really awesome for a game console kiosk. I'll take a photo when they actually have it in stores here.

@ralphot – same here, I want one too.

• ralphot, October 5, 2006 @ 9:46 AM Reply

syet. i want one. hehehe. pero pagsasawaan ko muna ang PS2 ko… lalo na ngayon out na ang Final Fantasy XII. wiiiiiiii.

• jong, October 3, 2006 @ 6:29 PM Reply

wow. wala akong masabi.

• ade, October 3, 2006 @ 2:32 AM Reply

Oh. My. God. Awesome.

• trench, October 3, 2006 @ 1:52 AM Reply

Its all about the 360 baby! haha. Halo 3 is the reason I still play video games!! Call of Duty 3 on the 360 is great too… Im stayin away from the PS3. They better come out with something spectacular and online gaming needs to be pushed up quite a few notches on their end before I ever decide to buy a console.