Sony PS3 – Coming To a Store Near You

PS3 kiosk
Coming to a store near you.

This photo of a Sony PS3 kiosk was taken in a Tokyo retail store. This thing is huge! It certainly makes the X-box 360 kiosk small. Unfortunately, despite of the 4 hi-def Bravia displays, this PS3 kiosk only displays video and does not let you play any video game. Sucks huh? Hehe.

The Sony PS3 is scheduled for retail to the US market in November. So expect to see these kiosks in stores a few weeks from now.

March 29, 2008 at 3:45 AM

@dan – Which one doesn’t look good? The cubicle or the PS3 console? :-/

2. dan

March 28, 2007 at 11:41 PM

dont look that good

October 8, 2006 at 2:14 AM

@cruise – i dunno how much is the introductory price for the PS3 but my friend told me that sometime in Nov, you can get it for like $500 but you have to line-up. dunno what store it would be available though.

4. cruise

October 7, 2006 at 10:44 AM

gusto ko nyan. baka masyadong mahal.

October 5, 2006 at 3:55 PM

@trench – well I guess it depends on personal preference coz I know several friends who prefer the Playstation over the Xbox. Also depends on what type of games you like to play.

@ade & jong – I know. it looks really awesome for a game console kiosk. I'll take a photo when they actually have it in stores here.

@ralphot – same here, I want one too.

6. ralphot

October 5, 2006 at 9:46 AM

syet. i want one. hehehe. pero pagsasawaan ko muna ang PS2 ko… lalo na ngayon out na ang Final Fantasy XII. wiiiiiiii.

7. jong

October 3, 2006 at 6:29 PM

wow. wala akong masabi.

8. ade

October 3, 2006 at 2:32 AM

Oh. My. God. Awesome.

9. trench

October 3, 2006 at 1:52 AM

Its all about the 360 baby! haha. Halo 3 is the reason I still play video games!! Call of Duty 3 on the 360 is great too… Im stayin away from the PS3. They better come out with something spectacular and online gaming needs to be pushed up quite a few notches on their end before I ever decide to buy a console.