Do you own or manage a Facebook Page? Are you having a hard time viewing the list of people or finding a specific person who likes your page?
If you own a blog or run an online business then most likely you already have a Facebook Page for it. Having an official Facebook Page is a good way to establish your online brand and identity as well as an effective way to promote your website or business on the most popular social network in the world (900,000,000 members and counting). One advantage is that it is good for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) purposes because you can optimize your page to targeted keywords and demographics and it will be automatically get picked up by Facebook as well as major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo!.
Aside from getting people to like your page, it’s also important that you know and check regularly who these people are. Finding out who liked your page can be a bit tricky because it’s not straightforward plus Facebook keeps on changing and moving the settings. I’ve written this short step-by-step tutorial to help Facebook page owners and admins find and view who liked their page.
HOW TO VIEW PEOPLE WHO LIKE YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE
- Login to Facebook.
- On the upper right corner, click on the small downward arrow/triangle.
- Under “Use Facebook as” select the Facebook Page name that you want to use.
- You will automatically be re-directed to the Facebook Page, click on Settings (upper right corner).
- On the left side click on People and Other Pages.
Voila! Now you can see all the names of the people who liked your Facebook Page. Now that you have access to this list, you can use it to do several things:
- Filter and sort the list between People Who Like This Page or Pages That Like This Page.
- Manage individual users – Assign page role, Remove From Page Likes and Ban From Page.
Hope you find this short tutorial helpful and useful in managing your Facebook Page. Please don’t forget to share it with your family and friends. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this tutorial, please leave a comment below.