Proudly Pinoy Logo Design Winner

If you remember my post regarding the “Proudly Pinoy” Logo Design Competition, yesterday was the deadline for submission and also the day that the winner would be announced.

The total number of entries submitted reached 297. I’m sure if the competition lasted longer there would’ve been more entries. Anyways, the turn out was good even though the competition ran for only a month. The designers sent in their best work and the judges did a good job with the selection.

The winning entry is this logo sent in by Joe Talisic:

Proudly Pinoy Logo Design Winner

If you’re a Filipino and proud to be one, then display this logo on your website or blog. There are currently two sizes available: large, medium and small. Requirements for using this logo is that you can’t modify the logo except to resize it and to link the logo back to Proudly Pinoy.

Aside from the winning entry, here are my other favorite entries:

designer: brownspank – Runner-up

designer: Bien – People’s Favorites

designer: DELEKET – People’s Favorites

designer: MELISSAP – Most creative entry

To see the complete list of entries, visit the competition archive.

Kudos to the people who organized this worthy cause. Looking forward to more competitions and events like this. Can’t help but say that I’m Proudly Pinoy! Thanks to Impact Signs.com for helping support this post.

1. Alex@Pinoy Jokes

September 7, 2010 at 6:53 AM

These are great designs. can I use it on my sites? Free?

2. Clayton Shumway@logo design

February 4, 2010 at 3:28 PM

I like the winning design best…hence the win! Creative use of the Superman logo too…

November 4, 2008 at 10:00 AM

@Matjaz – I’m sorry but the people who own the Proudly Pinoy logo aren’t selling any Proudly Pinoy merchandise as of this time. Their aim to have this contest was to have a logo that Pinoys can display on their websites and blogs and not for commercial use.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by. Have a good day! :)

4. Matjaz

November 4, 2008 at 9:56 AM

Where can I buy T-shirt with logo “proudly pinoy”? Are they send it to Slovenia?
    Thank you?

July 22, 2007 at 3:57 PM

@dimaks – Hehe..you got that right. I’m sure the judges had a hard time going through all the entries and picking the winner. :)

6. dimaks

July 21, 2007 at 9:50 PM

the winner wins, hehehe. ang masasabi ko lang, eye candy ang lahat ng entries. galing *clap* *clap*

July 21, 2007 at 2:30 PM

@fruityoaty – The winning logo does deserve to win. Yeah, the SuperRizal is very unique. :D

Selling t-shirts is a good idea. I’ll tell them about it.

8. fruityoaty

July 21, 2007 at 1:03 PM

They should sell T-shirts with the winning logo! I’d buy one, hehe.

9. fruityoaty

July 21, 2007 at 1:02 PM

I love the winning logo, but I gotta say my favourite is the one by MELISSAP… Superman-Rizal! Very creative.

July 20, 2007 at 7:15 PM

@jhay – Aside from me, all three of you agreed on the winning entry so that makes it three out of three. I’m sure the judges would be happy to know that. Hehe :D

For the most creative design, when I go through all the entries, I can see why the judges chose that one. :)

July 20, 2007 at 6:44 PM

Agreed, the winning design is the most awesome.

I’m not so sure about the most creative design, but hey, it’s just me. :lol:

July 20, 2007 at 5:15 PM

@melo – Yeah, I also agree. The judges did a good job on selecting the winning entry. Btw, thanks for the link love.

Sorry bout that. I get first-hand information from one of the judges/sponsors, thats why. ;)

13. melo villareal

July 20, 2007 at 5:07 PM

I think the winning logo is the best entry and the winner deserves it… I also wrote about this in my blog (naunahan mo na naman ako) :( :mrgreen:

July 20, 2007 at 10:15 AM

@Ade – Good, safe answer! Hehe :P

15. Ade

July 20, 2007 at 10:02 AM

The winning design, for me, is the best. :mrgreen: