If you remember my post regarding the “Proudly Pinoy” Logo Design Competition, yesterday was the deadline for submission and also the day that the winner would be announced.

The total number of entries submitted reached 297. I’m sure if the competition lasted longer there would’ve been more entries. Anyways, the turn out was good even though the competition ran for only a month. The designers sent in their best work and the judges did a good job with the selection.

The winning entry is this logo sent in by Joe Talisic:

Proudly Pinoy Logo Design Winner

If you’re a Filipino and proud to be one, then display this logo on your website or blog. There are currently two sizes available: large, medium and small. Requirements for using this logo is that you can’t modify the logo except to resize it and to link the logo back to Proudly Pinoy.

Aside from the winning entry, here are my other favorite entries:

designer: brownspank – Runner-up

designer: Bien – People’s Favorites

designer: DELEKET – People’s Favorites

designer: MELISSAP – Most creative entry

To see the complete list of entries, visit the competition archive.

Kudos to the people who organized this worthy cause. Looking forward to more competitions and events like this. Can’t help but say that I’m Proudly Pinoy! Thanks to Impact Signs.com for helping support this post.

Share:

administrator

Owner and editor of JaypeeOnline. Self-proclaimed geek. New media writer and consultant. WordPress advocate. Loves blogging, gadgets, video games and sports. You can follow him on Facebook or Twitter.

• Alex@Pinoy Jokes, September 7, 2010 @ 6:53 AM Reply

These are great designs. can I use it on my sites? Free?

• Clayton Shumway@logo design, February 4, 2010 @ 3:28 PM Reply

I like the winning design best…hence the win! Creative use of the Superman logo too…

• JP Habaradas, November 4, 2008 @ 10:00 AM Reply

@Matjaz – I’m sorry but the people who own the Proudly Pinoy logo aren’t selling any Proudly Pinoy merchandise as of this time. Their aim to have this contest was to have a logo that Pinoys can display on their websites and blogs and not for commercial use.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by. Have a good day! :)

• Matjaz, November 4, 2008 @ 9:56 AM Reply

Where can I buy T-shirt with logo “proudly pinoy”? Are they send it to Slovenia?
    Thank you?

• JP Habaradas, July 22, 2007 @ 3:57 PM Reply

@dimaks – Hehe..you got that right. I’m sure the judges had a hard time going through all the entries and picking the winner. :)

• dimaks, July 21, 2007 @ 9:50 PM Reply

the winner wins, hehehe. ang masasabi ko lang, eye candy ang lahat ng entries. galing *clap* *clap*

• JP Habaradas, July 21, 2007 @ 2:30 PM Reply

@fruityoaty – The winning logo does deserve to win. Yeah, the SuperRizal is very unique. :D

Selling t-shirts is a good idea. I’ll tell them about it.

• fruityoaty, July 21, 2007 @ 1:03 PM Reply

They should sell T-shirts with the winning logo! I’d buy one, hehe.

• fruityoaty, July 21, 2007 @ 1:02 PM Reply

I love the winning logo, but I gotta say my favourite is the one by MELISSAP… Superman-Rizal! Very creative.

• JP Habaradas, July 20, 2007 @ 7:15 PM Reply

@jhay – Aside from me, all three of you agreed on the winning entry so that makes it three out of three. I’m sure the judges would be happy to know that. Hehe :D

For the most creative design, when I go through all the entries, I can see why the judges chose that one. :)

• jhay, July 20, 2007 @ 6:44 PM Reply

Agreed, the winning design is the most awesome.

I’m not so sure about the most creative design, but hey, it’s just me. :lol:

• JP Habaradas, July 20, 2007 @ 5:15 PM Reply

@melo – Yeah, I also agree. The judges did a good job on selecting the winning entry. Btw, thanks for the link love.

Sorry bout that. I get first-hand information from one of the judges/sponsors, thats why. ;)

• melo villareal, July 20, 2007 @ 5:07 PM Reply

I think the winning logo is the best entry and the winner deserves it… I also wrote about this in my blog (naunahan mo na naman ako) :( :mrgreen:

• JP Habaradas, July 20, 2007 @ 10:15 AM Reply

@Ade – Good, safe answer! Hehe :P

• Ade, July 20, 2007 @ 10:02 AM Reply

The winning design, for me, is the best. :mrgreen: