A couple weeks ago, I received an email from TheSnugg asking me to review one of their products. TheSnugg sells a large variety of cases for different smartphones and tablets. They are one of the biggest sellers in the USA and their products are some of the best sellers on Amazon the USA, UK, Germany, France and Japan that they sell a case every 30 seconds.
Their iPad cases are their best sellers but since I don’t own an iPad and they don’t have cases for the HTC One, I chose to review TheSnugg Nexus 7 Executive Case for my Nexus 7. This particular case features quality black PU leather, a hidden wrist strap and card pockets, a flip stand, built-in stylus holder and lifetime guarantee if you register it.
TheSnugg mailed me the case and I received it a few days later. It came at the right time because the case that I was currently using for my Nexus 7 was already starting to show some signs of wear and tear.
Here are some photos I took of the Snugg Nexus 7 Executive Case:
- Good quality, tear-resistant PU leather
- Nice, tight fit
- Direct access to all ports and buttons without removing it from the case
- Automatically wakes and puts the Nexus 7 to sleep. Preserves battery.
- Wallet-style pockets for credit cards, tickets, notes, etc.
- Elastic strap for holding the Nexus 7 with one hand.
- Flip stand offers nice and comfortable viewing angles.
- Stylus pen holder.
- White thread stitching.
- One side that holds the tablet isn’t flat and doesn’t line up with the tablet, resulting in a wide gap (see photo below).
- The same side has a bump on the edge (see photo below).
If you’re looking for a case for your Nexus 7, TheSnugg Nexus 7 Executive Case can be a reasonable choice. I didn’t like the white thread stitching and that’s my personal preference. Some users like it or don’t mind it at all. The other thing I didn’t like about the case that I got was that one of the sides that hold the tablet doesn’t line up with the tablet, resulting in wide a gap. I’m not sure if this is the same in other cases or the one I got was a defective one. Another thing that users might want to consider is the price. The Snugg Nexus 7 Executive Case costs $34.99 which is a bit pricey compared to some cases available in the market.
Overall, the Snugg Nexus 7 Executive Case is a pretty decent case that has good build-quality and provides ample protection from falls and scratches.
You can purchase TheSnugg cases from their website or from Amazon.com.