Open up your world to premium Samsung products, now on sale at the annual Blue Month Sale.
Samsung has officially started its big annual sale dubbed the Blue Month Sale for the entire month of October. Now on its 3rd year, this company-wide promo remains true to its purpose of making its premium products more attainable to allow more Filipino families to upgrade their home essentials as they move on and embrace the new normal. Starting today, October 1, huge discounts, freebies, and in-store offers on select mobile devices, wearables, tablets, digital appliances, TVs, sound devices, and monitors await customers.
A world of offers to elevate the smartphone experience
Get a chance to level up socializing, working, and playing as the Samsung Galaxy S Series, A Series, and the new Z Series are offered with price discounts and freebies up to P12,500 worth:
- Php 500 token for the Galaxy A02s (4GB and 3GB)
- Php 1,000 token for the Galaxy A52 5G (256GB), Galaxy A32, Galaxy A22 LTE, and Galaxy A22 5G
- Php 1,500 token for the Galaxy A72 (256GB) , Galaxy S20 FE
- Php 7,500 token for the Galaxy S21 Ultra (512GB, 256GB, and 128GB), S21+ (256GB and 128GB), and S21 (256GB, 128GB)
- Php 5,000 cashback on the Galaxy S21 Series 5G
- FREE Flip Cover with S Pen for the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- FREE ITFIT Wireless Earphones and Samsung Clear Standing Cover for the Galaxy A52s 5G
To complete the Galaxy ecosystem experience, Samsung offers freebies and discounts for the Galaxy Tabs and Galaxy Wearables:
- FREE Microsoft 365 worth Php 4,522 and a discount worth Php 4,000 on the Galaxy Tab S7+
- FREE Galaxy Buds2 worth Php 6,990 for the Galaxy Tab S7+ and Tab S7 FE LTE
- FREE Standing Cover worth Php 2,599 for the Galaxy Tab S7 FE WiFi
- FREE Sport band and ridge sport band straps on Galaxy Watch4 and Watch4 Classic available exclusively on Samsung online stores
- Exclusive 50% discount for Samsung Members when they upgrade their wired earphones for the Galaxy Buds2
On top of these, get 10% off on Galaxy Buds by purchasing any of the participating Galaxy smartphones and Galaxy Tabs until October 31 only.
Reimagine the stay-at-home experience with huge deals on digital appliances
Staying at home with the family can be made even more convenient with Samsung’s wide range of digital appliances including refrigerators, the Smart Oven, washing machines, the AirDresser, air conditioners, and vacuum cleaners, among other products.
Those who will make straight cash payments can enjoy up to 41% discount on these items. On the other hand, credit card purchases are entitled to 0% interest. A free 34sqm air purifier also comes with every purchase of any of the participating products. A sleek and sophisticated contemporary home is now well within reach.
Entertainment how you want it with irresistible discounts on TVs, sound devices, and monitors
Stream favorite films and series the best way possible only with Samsung’s premium TVs and sound devices.
Be the first to own the biggest and best 4K TV from Samsung with the arrival of the 98” Neo QLED TV (QN90A). Pre-order this month at a net cash discount and get a free Q900A Soundbar. Customers can also get up to 33% discount on QLED 4K and Crystal UHD TV models. To complete the immersive cinematic experience, avail of Samsung sound devices and save up to P8,000. Every purchase of any of the participating models comes with a 6-month HBO GO subscription and 12-month Viu Premium subscription to complete the entertainment package.
Meanwhile, for the ultimate playing experience, Samsung offers its gaming and smart monitors with discounts for up to Php 2,450. Customers can also enjoy 0% installment on select items and a 12-month Viu Premium subscription. Freebies can be claimed through Samsung’s official website until December 31, 2021.
Don’t miss out on Samsung’s big annual sale and grab premium home essentials until October 31 only. To know more about the Blue Month Sale, visit samsung.com/ph.
Safe Samsung Shopping
Health and safety protocols are strictly followed in Samsung Experience Stores to keep consumers and employees safe. Adhering to the guidelines set by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases, Samsung has limited the number of its customers to 50% capacity, implemented the mandatory use of face masks and face shields, and performs frequent sanitation in all stores.
Samsung Experience Stores also has unique QR health declaration codes to promote a safe and contactless contact tracing process. Product demonstrations are done side-by-side instead of face-to-face while keeping the required safe distance of one (1) meter to make sure everyone is socially distanced.
To find the nearest Samsung Experience Store, visit samsung.com/ph/samsung-experience-store/locations.