PLDT, the leading telecoms, and digital services provider in the Philippines recently launched Beyond Fiber, its newest package of connectivity and digital solutions to help businesses cope and continue operations in the New Normal.
Beyond Fiber features a group of curated digital tools that range from collaboration tools to productivity tools as well as e-payments and e-commerce solutions. The mentioned services will be combined with enterprise-grade WiFi that will run on a premium fiber service.
Check out this YouTube video to learn more about Beyond Fiber:
For as low as P2,500/month, businesses can avail of the basic Beyond Fiber components: enterprise-grade connectivity via a premium WiFi device and fiber connection that are all supported by a dedicated business hotline.
Beyond Fiber Work-From-Home Bundles
- Boost Remote Productivity – allows employees working remotely to sustain productivity and collaboration. (Powered by Microsoft 365 Business Standard – Php 750/month)
- Promote Collaboration – allows business to streamline operations by collaborating with employees on day-to-day operations. (Powered by Cisco Webex – Php 1,000/month)
- Protect Employee Devices – strengthen employees’ devices and remote workstations against cyber threats. (Powered by ePLDT Cyber Security – Php 500/month)
- Management of Equipment – helps business secure data and operations while employees work from home. (Powered by Cisco Meraki Z3 – Php 1,000/month)
Beyond Fiber Branches Bundles
- Power Employee Productivity – allows businesses to save time reaching customers using Microsoft Booking Application. (Powered by Microsoft 365 Business Standard – Php 750/month)
- Safe Payment Platform – allows business to offer contactless payments via QR codes and secure online payment options. (Powered by PayMaya)
- Secure Store Devices – protects business laptops and workstations from cyber threats and malware. (Powered by ePLDT Cyber Security – Php 500/month)
For more information on Beyond Fiber, head over to the PLDT Enterprise page
Anyone from the Philippines who plan to subscribe to PLDTs Beyond Fiber plans? Please share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.