New Google Adsense Interface

Google Adsense Interface Version 3

Google revealed a new Adsense interface known as Version 3 in November of last year and since its announcement, the new interface was kept in closed beta testing to a few Adsense publishers. I wasn’t lucky enough to be selected as one of the beta testers so the only time I’ve seen the new user interface was through screenshots posted on blogs by other beta testers.

When I logged in to my Adsense account this morning, instead of the usual page I was greeted by a page that asked me to try out the new Adsense interface. I didn’t hesitate and clicked on the “Try the new Adsense” button. After a year of waiting, I finally got to try and see the new Adsense interface aka Version 3 for myself.

Screenshots:
Google Adsense Interface Version 3

Google Adsense Interface Version 3

What’s New?

• More Insights – Actionable data helps you better understand your performance and make more informed business decisions.
  • More Control – Easier to use, richer controls help you protect your brand – all in one place.
  • Greater Efficiency – Redesigned interface helps you find what you’re looking for and complete tasks quickly and easily.

Features in full detail here.

I really like the new Ajaxified Adsense user interface and I think that it’s much better than the previous one. Aside from the cleaner design/layout, the new interface offers a much more detailed view of earning reports, more control over ads and advertisers and best of all, it’s user-friendly.

Anyone else tried the new Google Adsense user interface? Do you prefer the old or the new interface? What other features or options should Google add to the new user interface? Please share your thoughts.

1. Abhik

December 17, 2010 at 12:05 PM

@Jay,
    The comments are disabled for posts older than 30 days..
    But, it should be there now.

Thanks for your time to read out the review :)

November 22, 2010 at 9:50 AM

@Jonathan – That’s right, but this new interface is still in beta so I think they might eventually add those features back in the near future.

3. Jonathan

November 22, 2010 at 9:48 AM

I prefer some parts of the older version and some parts of the new version. I.e. They have taken some features away I enjoyed in the first version and there are some features which I enjoy in this new V3 version.

Whatever the case, any interface update is more than welcome. :)

November 21, 2010 at 5:35 PM

@trench – Ei buddy, long time no see! Good to hear from you again. Yep, this new interface is nice and better than the old one. :D

5. trench

November 21, 2010 at 5:33 PM

I really like it. Im a fan.

November 20, 2010 at 3:40 AM

@John – Hehe..so far you’re the only one I know who doesn’t like the new interface. It’s all good, each to his own right? But just try it again and you might get used to it. ;)

7. John @ Bacolod Blogger

November 20, 2010 at 3:39 AM

I tried it for a day and reverted afterwards. I don’t know if its just me but I think I got used to the old adsense layout.

8. Abhik

November 18, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Yeah!!! It’s available for all the publishers now.
    They are rolling it quite bit fast.

9. Sourish @ Jailbreak Iphone 4

November 15, 2010 at 1:57 PM

abhik , its avaialble for everyone now. another thing u noticed , adsense is sending quite a few emails …. i mean 3-4 emails in the last few days

November 13, 2010 at 1:15 PM

@Abhik – I think most Adsense users like the new interface. Btw, I went over to your post and read it. Great job with the review, however I tried to leave a comment but couldn’t find the comment section.

11. Abhik

November 13, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Got the invitation a couple of weeks ago. It’s awesome and fully loaded.

BTW, just wrote an review of the adsense 3 on my blog.

November 11, 2010 at 10:55 AM

@Sourish – Have you tried it yet? It is a bit confusing at first but eventually, you’ll get the hang of it. ;)

13. Sourish @ Jailbreak Iphone 4

November 11, 2010 at 10:54 AM

well i didn’t get time to go through the new interface … its like learning everything again and that confuses me as how the ads are performing …

November 9, 2010 at 7:25 PM

@Jhay – Yeah, same here. It took me a couple of days before I got used to the new interface. I like it much better than the previous interface.

15. Jhay

November 9, 2010 at 7:22 PM

As with new interface updates, it takes a little way to get used to it. But it’s a great update nonetheless.