Good news to all regular readers, friends and visitors! JaypeeOnline is having another contest/giveaway, this time we’re teaming up with Amsterdam Printing and we’re giving away 50 Inspire personalized pens, worth $149.95 absolutely FREE! These pens would be great as promotional pens for your business, website or blog, a gift for a friend or loved one or maybe as a souvenir or keepsake, etc.
Here’s a sample photo of the Inspire pens to be given away:
1. Follow JaypeeOnline on Twitter @jaypee OR Like the JaypeeOnline Facebook Page.
2. Leave a comment below and tell us how you will use the personalized pens.
3. On your comment, please specify whether you used Twitter or Facebook and don’t forget to include your Twitter ID or Facebook username.
**Only U.S. residents are eligible for the Giveaway, due to legal restrictions.**
The contest starts as soon as this post is published. All entries should be in by midnight of March 22, 2012 (US Eastern Time). One (1) lucky winner will be chosen using Random.org’s List Randomizer and the name will be announced the following day — March 23rd.
@Holly & @Steve – thanks guys for joining this contest/giveaway. I’ll be posting the name of the winner in a few minutes. :)
Oh, dear – ::biting nails:: – no kidding, when the prize is pens…
Oh, Jaypee, my pen fetish is legendary. ;) You really need to ask me what I’d DO with them? I’m a writer!
1. I’d take then to work so no one could walk off with my pen and claim it was just an “accident.”
2. I’d write my next book with them.
3. I’d autograph my books with them.
4. I’d tuck one behind my ear – a purple one, if there’s a purple one – and look all literary and stuff.
5. I’d give one to a very special aspiring writer, and ask that they write their next story with it, hoping for a short acknowledgement in their novel when they’re rich and famous.
6. I’d lose a couple to my kids, on their way out the door to school, as they yell over their shoulders, “Hey, mom, got a pen I can borrow real quick thanks!” (Note that wasn’t a question.)
7. I’d write you and your sponsor a thank you note.
8. I’d doodle in the margins.
9. I’d give one to my husband in exchange for the bunches of cheap ballpoint stick pens I’ve cadged from him over the years.
10. I’d cherish them forever. Or at least until their ink ran out.
I’ve followed you on Twitter (@hollyjahangiri) and liked you on Facebook (http://facebook.com/hollyjahangiri) forever! (And I should get bonus points for not completely blowing away any of the three blogs I have going now and having to yell “Uncle!”)
I would use these to promote our new DR/contingency planning consultancy. I could give them away with a pad, and inscribe the pens with the words Plan B. I am following on twitter as @srpsco.