No, I’m not the one giving away the News Magazine theme but my friend and one of my most loyal readers, Chris who most of you here know as trench. He recently did a theme reboot on his blog 7milesdown and instead of selling the license to the previous theme he used, which is a premium WordPress theme called News WordPress theme by Quommunication, he’s decided to put up a contest and give it away for free.
News theme by Quommunication
Click here to view a demo of the News theme by Quommunication.
- Category Management
- AJAX Sidebar
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- Tags and Tag Cloud
Prize at stake:
- News theme by Quommunication – 1 site license ($75 value)
How To Join:
- Subscribe to 7milesdown via email (RSS) using the email subscription form found at the bottom of the page and leave a comment using the same email you use for subscribing. Make sure subscription is verified. – 2 points
Optional but recommended:
- Write about 7milesdown or it’s contest (no copy & paste please) and send trackback to the contest post. – 4 points
- Follow 7milesdown on twitter @ twitter.com/7milesdown – 1 point
- Digg the contest post – 1 point
Joining is easy as ABC and you have nothing to lose. Remember, the more points you collect, the more chances you have of winning. Each point is equivalent to one entry in the random list draw.
Contest officially ends on May 31st, 2009 @ 23 hours 59 mins GMT. The winners will chosen using Random.org.