Philippine’s Top Blogs 1st Quarter ’09

PinoyMoneyTalk released its list of the Philippine’s Top Blogs of 2008 as an update to its regular feature, a list that displays the top blogs from the Philippines or blogs ran by Filipinos according to their Alexa rank.

Here’s the list of the Top 50 Philippine Blogs for the 1st quater of 2009 based on Alexa’s 3-month traffic rank at the end of March 2009.

Philippines Top Blogs 1st Quarter 2009

In the last update, the Philippines’ Top 50 Blogs in the 4th Quarter of 2008, JaypeeOnline was ranked at #41. I’m glad to find out that for the 1st quarter of 2009 update, JaypeeOnline is now ranked at #25 and is also one of the top 5 biggest gainers in this update with an increase of 32.6% from the previous update.

Early last year, JaypeeOnline was already in Alexa’s top 100,000 but due to some circumstances, I neglected my blog and wasn’t able to do post updates and publish articles so my Alexa rank declined drastically. In the 3rd or 4th quarter of last year, I started working again, found new ways of getting traffic (which is the key in getting a good Alexa rank) and slowly but surely moved my way back up again.

Thanks to James of PinoyMoneyTalk for coming up with this feature and regularly updating it. I’m sure gathering all the data and compiling it into a list is a very time-consuming and meticulous task. I’d also like to take this time to thank you my regular readers and visitors for your time and continued support of JaypeeOnline.

For those of you who didn’t make it to the list, don’t fret. I know how it feels coz I was there before myself. Instead of getting discouraged and thinking about quitting, take this as a challenge and inspiration to do better and work hard so that your blog would be included in the next update.

Btw, there’s one Pinoy blog that isn’t in the list which easily makes it into the top 20 – TheWeblogZone by Rocky. I already informed James about it and I expect to see Rocky’s blog in the next update.

Do you know of any other blogs from the Philippines or blogs ran by Filipinos that should be included in the list or in the next update?

April 23, 2009 at 7:35 PM

@James – Thanks man! Yeah, I’m glad I was able to make it back to the top 25. Sikat? Yuga? Yes. Jehzeel? Yes? Carl? Yes. Me? I don’t think so!

Anyways, thank you for continuing this feature on PinoyMoneyTalk and thanks for stopping by! :)

2. James | PinoyMoneyTalk-dot-com

April 23, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Congrats, Jaypee! Pasok ka sa Top 25 kahit nag-hiatus ka during the previous months. Iba talaga pag sikat, kahit nagpahinga, pinupuntahan pa rin ng visitors ;)

Si Jehz, idol yan talaga. Biggest gainer na nga, talagang lumalapit pa sa #1. Galing!

April 22, 2009 at 10:15 PM

@sylv3rblade – Oh I see. Well, it just means that you need to work a little bit more harder. I know you can do that and with some SEO homework, you’ll get back right on track. ;)

4. sylv3rblade

April 22, 2009 at 10:10 PM

@sir JayPee
    too many competition lol. Will look into SEO while my computer at the office is getting fixed XD

sylv3rblades last blog post..Dare to Challenge MyBrute

April 21, 2009 at 4:00 AM

@trench – Hehe..those are just numbers man but thanks anyways. ;)

6. trench

April 21, 2009 at 3:55 AM

dang, your ranked! Pretty cool Jaypee. Congrats dude!

April 21, 2009 at 3:00 AM

@elmot – Welcome back my friend and thank you!

With continued hard work and perseverance, I’m pretty sure you guys will be included in future updates. Keep up the good work and all the best to both of you. ;)

8. elmot

April 21, 2009 at 2:57 AM

wow! nice to be back here. congrats jayps!

wow, what a list of the big bloggers in the philippines.

bloggers who are not on the list? hmmmm…elmot and jan :D

elmots last blog post..The Father That I Have Come to Love

April 20, 2009 at 10:40 PM

@Philippine – Yeah, I admire those two guys for their hard work and effort. They really deserve the succes. :)

10. Philippine Love & Relationships Forum

April 20, 2009 at 10:38 PM

galing talaga ni selaplana at sir james ng pinoymoneytalk.

April 20, 2009 at 6:20 PM

@jan – So am I! Hehe..I’m just glad that my blog is getting good traffic these days. Like I mentioned in the post, I was around this spot early last year but because I neglected the blog, my rank plummeted. I’m just trying to recover and get back to the previous rank.

Anyways, thank you! I owe it also to you guys, my loyal readers and online friends. ;)

April 20, 2009 at 5:25 PM

@sylv3rblade – Yeah, even if he drops down I’m pretty sure top 10 pa rin si Jehz. :D

I noticed that Atmaxplorer’s rank is goin down. What’s the matter? Your not updating that often anymore?

13. sylv3rblade

April 20, 2009 at 5:20 PM

@Sir Jehz
    at least top ten pa din

ako ata mukhang masisipa sa top 25 :(

sylv3rblades last blog post..Nintendo on DSi’s anti piracy measures

14. jan_geronimo

April 20, 2009 at 6:18 PM

I’m so pleased you’re one of the top guns. You deserve this recognition. Up by 32.6% – wow. A post-mortem on your success will be very interesting, I’m sure. I’d be the first one to read it, which does not say very much because I practically read everything here. “,)

Congrats, Jaypee.

I only read 10 of the top 50 sites. I’ve missed a several interesting ones there. Hmmm, more reading and so little time.

jan_geronimos last blog post..A Tale of Three Cracked Ribs and One Little Rascal

April 20, 2009 at 9:15 AM

@Jehzeel – Hehe..yeah, finally the hard work is slowly paying off. Really? Why is that? Its normal that the ranks fluctuate. If your rank does go down, it won’t be that much I’m sure. ;)

16. Jehzeel Laurente

April 20, 2009 at 9:14 AM

wow cool top 25 ka! hehehe.. next update bababa na ako.. pa baba alexa rank ko eh :D

Jehzeel Laurentes last blog post..Cebu Pacific: The Cheapest and Most Unsecured Airline Company!