For those of you who are into SEO (Search Engine Optimization), you all know that one of the most important goals and difficult aspects in this process is making your content rank well in search engines. Brian Clark, founder of Copyblogger and ScribeSEO has written and released a free 29-page report that provides a step-by-step strategy for bloggers that will help them create compelling content that is not only engaging and attracts links but also ranks well in search engines.
With the free SEO report entitled – “How to Create Compelling Content That Ranks Well in Search Engines” you’ll learn about:
- Why SEO Copywriting Still Matters
- How Search Engines Work
- Why You Have to Spoon Feed Search Engines
- The 5 Essential Elements of Keyword Research
- How to Create Cornerstone Content That Google Loves
- Five Link Building Strategies That Work
- Five Areas to Focus On for Effective SEO Copywriting
- Why Writing for People Works for Search Engines
- How to Make SEO Simple
This free SEO report is available to download for free with no obligation, registration, or email address required.
Anybody read the How to Create Compelling Content That Ranks Well in Search Engines free SEO report by Brian Clark? Did you learn any new strategies in creating compelling content that will help your content rank well in search engines? What topic/s from the free SEO report did you like the most? Please share your thoughts.