Santa Credit Card

Just wanted to take the time off from regular blogging to greet everyone a Merry Christmas! Hopefully everyone is happy and having a wonderful time with family and friends even if you didn’t get what you wanted for Christmas. Personally, I feel very blessed and have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season because I have my beautiful wife and handsome son whom I love very much, family members, friends and you my regular readers and visitors who never fail to support JaypeeOnline.

Again, I wish everyone of you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year! As a special treat, I’ll leave you with a popular Christmas song which I’m sure most of you know or have heard before, the “Christmas Song” by Alvin and the Chipmunks. Enjoy!

[audio:christmas_song.mp3]

Btw, I almost forgot. Just wanna remind you guys that I’m giving away $1,000+ worth of prizes (premium WordPress themes and plugins) for my ongoing Christmas Giveaway and you still have 5 more days to join and submit your entries before the deadline on Dec 30th.

[cartoon by: Randy Glasbergen]

JaypeeOnline is supported by its audience. When you click on the advertisements or purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more

Share:

administrator

Owner and editor of JaypeeOnline. Self-proclaimed geek. New media writer and consultant. WordPress advocate. Loves blogging, gadgets, video games and sports. You can follow him on Facebook or Twitter.

• JP Habaradas, December 30, 2008 @ 11:00 AM Reply

@jan – Thanks for the greeting! Yeah, the snow is a good reminder of the holiday season. Hope you have a prosperous new year too! God bless! :D

• jan, December 30, 2008 @ 10:58 AM Reply

Before I forget, let me greet you a Happy, Prosperous New Year.But how can I forget – it’s still snowing here. :)

jans last blog post..Gaza Air Strikes On My Mind

• JP Habaradas, December 29, 2008 @ 7:30 PM Reply

@Leon – Better late than never. Hehe Belated Merry Christmas to you too and Happy New Year! :D

• Leon, December 29, 2008 @ 7:27 PM Reply

Merry belated Christmas sir!

Leons last blog post..My thoughts on…Christmas

• JP Habaradas, December 28, 2008 @ 5:00 PM Reply

@Allen – Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

• Allen, December 28, 2008 @ 4:58 PM Reply

Merry Christmas and happy new year! :)

• JP Habaradas, December 27, 2008 @ 2:25 AM Reply

@loy – Thanks for the greeting! Belated Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year to you! I spent quite some time looking for something nice to include in this Christmas post. Glad you liked the cartoon. :D

• JP Habaradas, December 27, 2008 @ 1:45 AM Reply

@Gem – Hey, I posted this on time. Ikaw lang ang late na magbasa..LOL Happy New Year din sayo! Buti naman at natuwa yon anak mo sa kanta. :D

• loy, December 27, 2008 @ 2:21 AM Reply

Hey Jaypee, Merry Christmas! That cartoon is funny! :-)

• Gem, December 27, 2008 @ 1:41 AM Reply

Wow! Christmas pa rin! Happy new year to you! Natuwa ang baby ko sa chipmunks song hehehe.

• JP Habaradas, December 26, 2008 @ 5:25 AM Reply

@K – Merry Christmas din sayo! Same here, I always shop or “window” shop for toys when I’m online. Alvin and the Chipmunks was one of my favorite cartoon tv shows so it wouldn’t be surprising that I also like their songs. Hoolahoop? I don’t even know how to use it. Hehe :D

• K, December 26, 2008 @ 5:24 AM Reply

Merry Xmas Jaypee, it is always time for toys for me when I’m online – and will always love Alvin and the Chips, I grew up listening to it without a clue about the lyrics… for sure I will never want a hoolahoop.

• JP Habaradas, December 26, 2008 @ 2:30 AM Reply

@trench – Hope you had a Merry Christmas too my friend! Wish you and your family a blessed new year! :D

• JP Habaradas, December 26, 2008 @ 12:25 AM Reply

@Fitz – Merry Christmas to you too and advance Happy New Year! :D

• Fitz, December 26, 2008 @ 12:20 AM Reply

Merry Christmas! :D

Fitzs last blog post..6 Tips on How to Keep Your New Year’s Resolution to Save Money

• trench, December 26, 2008 @ 2:25 AM Reply

Merry Christmas Jaypee.

<abbr><em>trenchs last blog post..Give Love on Christmas Day</abbr></em>

• JP Habaradas, December 25, 2008 @ 5:55 AM Reply

@Ambo – Thanks Bro! Merry Christmas to you too! Ang sipag mong mag greet. Hehe :D

• Ambo, December 25, 2008 @ 5:52 AM Reply

Merry Christmas again Brother!

Ambos last blog post..Christmas Quotes for Everyone!

• JP Habaradas, December 25, 2008 @ 2:00 AM Reply

@Ederic – Maraming salamat! Yes, hope this coming new year would be a good one for all of us. :D

• Ederic, December 25, 2008 @ 1:56 AM Reply

Merry Christmas, Jaypee. More blessings in the coming year for all of us! :)

Ederics last blog post..Maligayang Pasko

• JP Habaradas, December 25, 2008 @ 1:55 AM Reply

@Ade – Merry Christmas to you too! :)

• Ade, December 25, 2008 @ 1:50 AM Reply