Help Pyro Meet Batista

Pyro & Batista

Pyro, is a brave 3 year old kid from the Philippines who is struggling with cancer. His only wish is to meet his hero, Filipino-Greek WWE wrestler David Batista in person.

Pyro at 5 months old.

Fellow blogger Cathy started a blog brigade last Sept 16th, with the hopes of spreading word about Pyro’s story and his wish. I just read about this today so now I am taking part and joining the cause. I hope that by posting this entry and sharing this information I can somehow help in fulfilling this brave little boy’s wish come true. If you have a personal blog you can also help by posting about it. There are many ways you can help spread this story. You can post about it in your accounts in Friendster and Myspace, you can send emails to your family and friends.

Btw, Pyro’s chances of meeting Batista is gonna be better coz Smackdown will have two Survivor Series events in Manila on the 21st and 22nd of October next month.

visit Pyro’s blog

1. madan gurung

April 25, 2008 at 12:54 PM

:lol: batista how are you are fine there .i like your photo.

2. pedro

January 19, 2008 at 5:52 AM

hola batista soy un gran admirador tuyo eres lo mas the animal batista batista batista como te queremos batista

3. matias uri

September 19, 2007 at 10:47 PM

hola yo soi el mas admirador de david batista es el mejor de todos todos todos dale BATISTA THE ANIMAL YEEA YEEA YES SR
    BATISTA THE animal

4. Jaypee

September 27, 2006 at 2:12 PM

@leon – yup, it is quite a wish but with our help and support, we can make it happen. thanks for your interest in helping Pyro.

5. Leon

September 27, 2006 at 12:31 PM

Wow. That's quite a wish. Hope it comes true. I may help out.

6. Jaypee

September 25, 2006 at 6:47 PM

@jhay – thanks for the info about Batista. btw, did he really break Goldberg's leg or was it just part of the act? thanks for tagging me up. i'll do my best to do it ASAP.

September 23, 2006 at 11:58 PM

He's the one who broke Goldberg's leg when he was still largely unknown in RAW. He then moved on to be WWE Champion defeating Triple-H and Randy Orton along the way. Hopefully, we do get the message across and find someone who would help Pyro.

PS.

You're tagged! :D

8. Jaypee

September 21, 2006 at 9:41 PM

@trench – yeah me too. before I knew of Pyro's story, i had no idea that Batista had Filipino blood. i used to be a huge wrestling fan during Hulk Hogan's era but i barely know the wrestlers today.

@cruise – oo nga eh. never underestimate the power and influence of bloggers. sana nga matupad ang wish ni Pyro.

@jam – it breaks my heart to see little children suffer from this type of diseases. thanks for your interest in helping share this story.

@jhay – i've never seen any of Batista's matches but just from what I see of him in TV, i think he's cool. hopefully our support can make Pyro's wish come true.

September 21, 2006 at 9:38 AM

Batista rules! Though I'm quite eager to see him go head to head with Goldberg, again. :D

My all out support goes out to Pyro! Woot!

10. Jam

September 21, 2006 at 9:18 AM

Nakakaawa naman yung bata. I can feel the pains of the family because I had an aunt whom I saw struggling of breast cancer. I will blog about this. At least, I can help in my small way. Thanks for this post.

11. cruise

September 21, 2006 at 3:10 AM

well everything is possible sa net, who know matupad pangarap nya.

12. trench

September 20, 2006 at 5:25 AM

never knew bautista was filipino! I wish I had his traps!! he is a beast!