Weekend Roundup #149By JP Habaradas on April 8, 2012 @jaypee
Hello everyone and welcome to the 149th edition of the Weekend Roundup! Hope you’re all doing fine and enjoying your weekend. I’m glad that I’ve been able to slowly but surely get my blogging groove back and I hope that I’ll be able to keep it up. Btw, I got to publish this roundup early because I had some spare time last night. Hope you guys enjoy reading the links and articles!
- Build a Successful Blog by Creating a Content Musical
- My Proven Traffic Strategy For Growing a Dying Blog
- The Frustrations of a Guest Blogger
- The Only Strategy I Use To Drive Organic Traffic To My Blog
- What are the Essential WordPress Plugins You Can’t Live Without?
- How to Secure your WordPress Pages with SSL
- Easy WordPress Pagination without Plugins
- How to Block Pinterest Pins: 3 WordPress Plugins
- The Ethics of SEO
- How to Stop Over Optimizing and Start Creating for SEO
- 4 SEO Recommendations to Target the Long Tail
- Tips for SEO Web Design and Site Architecture
- How to Track Social Media Traffic With Google Analytics
- Social Media: Is the Pen Mightier? Yes…To a Certain Degree
- How to Use Plugins to Increase Social Media Engagement
- The Real Relationship between Social Media and SEO
- MPAA Targets Fileserve, MediaFire, Wupload, Putlocker and Depositfiles
- Mozilla Blocks Vulnerable Java Versions In Firefox
- UK Proposing Real-Time Monitoring of All Communications
- Arizona Attempts To Make Trolling Illegal
- Nokia Lumia 900 review
- Google Augmented-Reality Glasses
- Panasonic LUMIX GF5
- PowerPot – First Thermoelectric USB Charger
- How to Get Your Own DotA 2 Beta Key
- IdeaSpace Philippines Gives Wings to Big Startup Ideas, Helps Pinoy Technopreneurs Soar!
- On Mobile Games, Streetfood Tycoon and Pinoy Technopreneurship
- ITXTALL30 service From Globe Philippines | 100 SMS for Only PHP 30
JaypeeOnline Weekly Recap
- HowTo: Check/Fix Mac Infected w/ Flashback Trojan
- WordPress 3.4 Beta 1 Now Available
- HowTo: Fix Leapster Explorer No Sound/Volume
- Deans FCKEditor with PWWANGS Code for WordPress(version 1.0.0) Security Vulnerability
- Google April Fools Day Pranks 2012
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or would want to share your article or any interesting story that you found in the Internet and have it featured in the next Weekend Roundup, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message via the contact page.
JaypeeOnline started out as a personal blog back in 2002 as a place for the author to share his experiences & rants. After a few years, the author learned more about blogging and saw it's potential so he decided to become serious and focus on a specific niche. Since the author loved computers and gadgets, Technology was the obvious choice.
This blog features the latest & popular Technology stories and other related topics that are featured in different categories - Gadgets, Freeware, Internet, Social Media and SEO just to mention a few. As a long-time and avid user of WordPress, the author also features a lot of WordPress-related stories and updates.
Aside from the author, this blog also features articles from guest bloggers. If you are interested in submitting your article/s and want it to be published here at JaypeeOnline, please read the Guest Post Guidelines.
More details on the About page.
TagsWordPress Google twitter facebook iphone widget-ready social media SEO android Social Networks WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes free wp theme free WordPress theme Apple Firefox 2-column wordpress-theme wordpress-plugin giveaway ipad Microsoft gmail infographic wp-theme Windows ipod-touch Paypal threaded-comments premium wordpress themes wordcamp Ubuntu gravatar Search-engine-optimization youtube wifi contest Blogging Mac Myspace